Love Musical (Book 1): Chapter 1: Celebrity Life

Chapter 1: Celebrity Life

Aurora

Love Musical—it was a dream high school for every young musician, and I received the chance to live that dream.

I still couldn't believe that I was standing in front of the Love Musical Academy, LMA. Ever since I got my acceptance letter, my adrenaline had been running high and my feet had not touched the ground because of me flying around giddily in happiness.

"Best of luck, love. I will miss you," one of my dads mumbled and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks, Dad. I will miss you, too." I hugged him and looked at my other dad. Before I could say something, he pulled me into a hug, too.

"You have no idea how glad we are that you finally chose your dream and decided to audition this time. I knew you belonged here from the very first time I heard your beautiful voice. Your voice has magic, love," he said and patted my head. "Just go before I burst into tears."

I nodded with a smile, trying my best to not tear up as well.

"If you ever get too homesick, remember why you are here," he added.

"It's to fulfill my dream of being a famous star," I replied with determination.

"Yes, now go in there and become the shining star we know you are meant to be!" my dads cheered.

Sucking in a deep breath, I bade them goodbye and walked in through the giant gate of the private academy, wheeling my luggage with me.

Love Musical, in short, LM, was a famous name in Los Angeles. 'Love Musical' was the most famous series by the LM company. They had released nine completed seasons, and currently, the tenth season started to on-air last week. Every season represented a different kind of love story. I had watched every season since childhood with my dads, and that series was the first reason I dreamt of pursuing a career in singing.

Love Musical Academy was a school for rising or already famous popsters. Different singers aged between fourteen to eighteen audition for LMA, and they pursue their high school education from there if they get selected, in order to avoid the crazy fans. Getting selected in here already meant you were partially guaranteed to be a successful star.

However, the academy only had a hundred students in total, and all of them released at least one debut album from Love Musical Records, LMR, before they graduated.

I happened to be one of those lucky teenagers, who was selected by them after I auditioned. My dads wanted me to audition last year, but I wasn't courageous enough before. However, this year, I auditioned at last, and now, I was a sophomore here as I didn't audition during my freshman year. Though, I didn't regret it because I dedicated a whole year to make my voice and overall singing better before auditioning, which I think worked wonderfully.

From today, my career as a solo singer started.

As soon as I got inside, it was like a small city of its own. I saw different glass buildings. All of them had initials over them. LMA, LMR, LMD, LMSS, and many more. LMD was the LM dorm while LMSS was the series shooting place. There were more, but I decided to not look around right now because my classes would start soon.

I headed to the dorm building and saw the front desk lady smile at me. I looked at her ID card and saw her name was Jenny King.

"Good morning, sweetheart. I assume, you are a new artist?" When I nodded my head, she further spoke, "Welcome to Love Musical. What's your full name?"