Chapter 30: Cause Girl, I Like You

Aurora

2 months and twenty-two days—the exact time since I became a member of B4U. Time flew within a short span—that's what I felt, at least.

I stepped out of my bedroom, to find Davian sitting in the living room, looking at something on his phone.

With a smile on my face, I sat next to him and mumbled, "Hey."

He glanced at me and smiled back. "Hey, Aura. Good morning."

"Good morning," I replied. "So what are you up to?"

"Just replying to some casual messages. Tell me about you. Are you done with your morning yoga?"

"Yes. Didn't you go to the gym today?" I asked curiously.

"I wanted to, but I have to run some errands so..."

"Oh," was all I could say. "By the way, did you write a confession song for the series yet?" When he looked at me, I added, "I mean, Leven will confess to Trina in next week's shoot."

"I am currently working on it. You will get to hear it soon," he assured me.

"Great! I—" I was interrupted by Davian, who looked at his wristwatch.

"I have to go now, Aura. See you later." With that, he got up and rushed out of the apartment, leaving me alone.

I sighed.

Today was Sunday, and Jaxon was busy sleeping. He especially told me to not wake him up today. Declan had to complete some assignments. It was weird because they promised to always have breakfast together every day. What was so different this week that they couldn't find even some minutes for B4U?

Anyway, sometimes people need their own time. So I decided not to give it much thought, but I wouldn't let them repeat this every Sunday.

Even Davian seemed busy today. Usually, he would sit and talk with me.

As the boys didn't have time today, I decided to text Kiara and hang out with her instead. Also, I had to talk to Jaxon about him asking out Kiara. Since the feud was over between the B4U and BuzzKilled, it was the perfect time for Jaxon to tell how he felt for Kiara.

I had to ask out Davian as well. Then, we could go on double dates! But what about Declan, though? We would find someone for him too. No worries! My dream triple date!

Okay, I think I was going too fast here. I had to know what Kiara feels about Jaxon first.

Sucking in a deep breath, I walked back to my bedroom to change my clothes.

###

"Kiara, what do you think about Jax?" I managed to ask her while taking a sip of my drink. We were in the restaurant.

Kiara pushed her blond locks behind her hair. "He's nice and friendly. I mean, when he was teaching me basketball, we connected instantly. I am glad he was the one who coached me."

"So do you like him?"

"As a friend? Of course!" she responded brightly and took a sip of her drink.

I shook my head at that instant. "No, I mean, like more than friends."

Kiara looked at me as if I had grown two heads. "Are you crazy, Aura? I never even saw Jaxon in that way."

"Why didn't you? You said he's nice and friendly. He's even handsome—" I stopped, realizing I was being suspicious and making Jaxon seem desperate. I calmed myself down, as much as my heart was hurting for my dear friend, and asked with hesitation, "Do you... Do you have someone else in your life?"