Chapter 37: The First Of Us

Aurora

Almost seven months have passed since I joined B4U. Episode four—the episode when I sang my 'like realization' song for Davian—of the Love Musical series was going to be on-air tonight.

When the official trailer was out, we got plenty of positive responses. Even more so when the episodes started coming out every week. I was being loved by fans. Fans, who were still hating on me even after the surprise concert, admitted that they were wrong and that I fitted B4U perfectly.

"Instead of getting excited about tomorrow's episode, focus on studying. We have the last exam of this semester tomorrow," Declan reminded, snapping me out of my imaginary world.

"Then, we will have Spring Break!" Jaxon let out, totally excited at the prospect of the one-week vacation.

"You are right!" I exclaimed, joining Jaxon's fallacy at having a vacation finally. I would go to my dads' and stay with them during this holiday. Though I had no plans to terribly miss the boys again, especially Davian, just like I had during the winter break. I wouldn't repeat the same mistake, so I had different plans this time around, which I was yet to reveal to them.

All of a sudden, I felt someone smack lightly on the back of my head. I turned to my right, only to find Davian. He had also smacked Jaxon's head at the same time.

"You two better focus on your studies. No one's going on any holidays without passing this semester," he said sternly.

"But if we don't dream about the holidays, what else will motivate us to study?" Jaxon pointed out.

When I nodded my head, Davian glared at me. "You were given auto-credits for the last semester, based on your previous results, due to shooting and weren't even here for Freshman year, so you have to ace this semester exam and set a standard. Because your results will be something that the fans will judge as well."

"Huh?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"True," Jaxon whined and pouted. "Dee and Davian are known as the smartest ones, while I am the average one."

"I didn't know people could learn about our results too," I muttered, getting scared slightly. If I had known, maybe I would have studied triple harder than how I was studying. Though, thanks to Davian who was making me study every day with him.

"LM publishes the rankings on their official page when the results are out," Declan informed me.

Sensing my fear, Davian placed a hand over my shoulder and sent an assuring smile. "Don't worry. This is why I am making you study all the time. I know you are a good student."

"But Jax is a good student, too. Then, why is he labeled as an average student?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Because I did poorly in the Freshman year, and as they say, the first impression matters. So the fans didn't change that label despite me doing good in every term after that," Jaxon explained to me.

"Poor you." I was saddened by his story.

"Okay, I better go and study in my room, because you idiots won't stop chattering." Declan stood up from his seat and started to walk to his room. He was the type of student who liked to study alone and in peace. He had also been the first-place holder ever since his first exam in LMA, so he was more than annoyed when he wasn't given the first position the last semester with the excuse that it wouldn't be fair to the other students. He had insisted on letting him attend the exam in that case, but for LMA, the shooting took priority. He was really mad after that, so he was planning to blow them away this end-of-term exams.