Chapter 32: Trending Happiness?

Aurora

It's been three days since we released an official statement about us dating, and the fans had gone crazy, much to my surprise. We became the number one trending couple instantly amongst the other teenage celebrities.

Literally, everyone around us was so happy, as if they have wanted this for a long time. Even I was over the cloud.

Keth commented that we looked adorable together when we went to the set as a couple for the first time. While Nina said that she expected us to be a thing. Even Julia said in the group chat that she was really happy for us.

"Aura," Davian called out, giving a knock on my open door.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to knock, Davian?" I said with a smile, looking at him from my mirror, and he got into my room.

"Still, I don't want to walk into your room without your permission," he mumbled, "What if you were changing your clothes?"

I chuckled and finished tying my hair into a bun to walk toward him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on my toes to meet his eye level "Well, now you are my boyfriend, so at some point, you are bound to see me without my cl—"

Immediately, Davian backed off from me a little. I could see a tinge of red spreading across his cheeks and the tip of his ears.

I burst into laughter seeing his adorable reaction.

Davian just narrowed his eyes in my direction, folding his arms over his chest. "You should stop teasing, Aura, because one day, I might not back off like today."

"We will see when the time comes," I responded, still laughing.

"If you are done, then let's go to school, shall we? We have to submit our assignments." Both of us had to submit our respective assignments today.

I gave a curt nod and took the file from the table. I was about to head out when he caught my wrist.

"Wait. Now that I'm your boyfriend, I can do this, right?" Saying so, he tugged at my bun, pulling it open in one swoop and making them fall in curls over my back. He smiled in satisfaction. "I like your hair open better."

I felt my stomach flip-flop at his unexpected action. "Don't expect me to leave it open every day, though," I tried to say in order to cover up my blush.

He laughed lightly. "Of course, am I crazy?"

"Come, let's go."

When we strolled out of my room, we met with Declan and Jaxon.

"Hey, you two." Jaxon waved at us, pouting.

"What?" I arched an eyebrow.

"You are going to submit your assignments today, right?" he asked, and I nodded my head. "Then, can you submit my one too?"

"I am surprised you didn't ask Dee before telling us to submit," Davian commented.

Jaxon let out a dramatic sigh. "I told this guy." He pointed his index finger towards Declan. "But he says he won't go because he has some work to do today in his room. When I asked what, he said that he had to study today because he didn't get much time ever since we started shooting for the series."

I glanced at Declan, who had a bored expression on his face as if he was habituated with the dramatic version of Jaxon. Well, to be honest, even I got used to it.

"Then, who will submit your one, Dee?" I asked him.

"I can submit both Jax and Dee's one," Davian offered.