Chapter 36: The Last Script

Aurora

I let out a gasp while reading the final script of season 11 of the Love Musical series.

"This can't happen. I thought Leven would be saved... I can't shoot this scene. How can the ending be so tragic?" I mumbled to myself.

I was sitting on my bed, checking the last episode's script. So this was why they left the last episode's outline on the song chart blank. It was too shocking.

"Aura?" I heard Davian's voice. He was standing at the entrance of my room. When I nodded, he strolled inside. "By the look you have on your face, I assume you have read the script, too?"

"I did."

"And?"

I sighed. "I can't do this, Davian."

He arched an eyebrow. "And why not?"

"I can't see your death scene," I managed to let out, getting scared even at the thought of it.

"It's just acting, Aura," he tried to assure me. "Look, in episode eleven, Leven saved Trina when her family decided to kill her. He got injured, so there were only two outcomes; either he would survive or he would die."

"He could've survived, Davian! LM never gave a sad ending, so why is this season so different?" I almost had tears in my eyes.

Davian cupped my cheeks. "Hey, listen. Even this one has a nice ending."

"Leven dies here," I uttered, a tear sliding down my eye.

He wiped it with his thumb. "Leven knew all along that he had coronary artery disease. Even if he hadn't saved Trina, he would have died soon anyway. Then, why would he let any harm come to Trina as long as he was alive?"

When I listened to him quietly, he further spoke, "Leven had all the songs recorded only in Trina's voice ever since he made her join his band. Remember, you were asking why he wanted her to join the band? Well, now you know the reason. He knew he would die and didn't want his band to lose his existence. When he heard Trina singing, he knew she would keep the band alive."

"But he will die in Trina's arms after confessing his love for her. Imagine how the fans would feel seeing this if I am this miserable reading the ending," I reasoned.

"But Trina becomes strong after this. She punishes her ruthless family, who never wanted her to be a singer, and puts them behind the bars with the charges of attempt to murder, along with solid proof," he said with a smile. "She also releases her debut album with the band, naming it Forever Leven's."

"Her career starts because of Leven, and he isn't there anywhere..."

"Wrong." I looked at Davian, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. He spoke up, "She was always a star. Leven just showed her that her shine had no limits. Just like you, you know?"

I smiled hearing his words. "Davian, I know this is just a series, but in real life, B4U is nothing without you. So don't leave us ever, please."

He placed a soft kiss on my forehead and rested his hands on mine. "B4U is my everything. I would never dream of leaving it."

I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, still a little scared from reading the last script. Thank God, it was only acting. I wouldn't want such a tragic life story in my real life. I never wanted to lose Davian. It was too nightmarish to even think of it.

"Okay, let's write the last song now. Only Trina will sing this after Leven's death." Davian gave a final kiss on my cheek and broke free from the hug. "Time to get back to work."