Chapter 28: Negativity?

Aurora

"Pack up!" Keth announced once we were done with our scenes for the day.

It had been a day since Davian had told Kylen to end the rivalry. Kylen didn't respond yet, which made me doubt whether he would actually end it or not. However, I tried at least, and Davian did as well. The final decision was up to Kylen.

I packed up my stuff and stood next to Declan.

"Before y'all go, let me inform you that tomorrow morning, we will finally launch the first teaser of this season. Get ready!" Keth said excitedly.

All were happy. Even though I was happy, an unusual fear crept within me. The fans would finally learn that I was a member of B4U once they saw the teaser. Because in the casting list, my name would be listed under the B4U. Would they be able to accept me? What if they didn't? What if they thought I was Nora's replacement, just like Davian did in the beginning when I joined the band?

"Aura, let's go," Declan said, bringing me out of my trance.

I nodded and started walking out of the LMSS. Jaxon and Declan were walking ahead of me while Davian was behind me.

"Don't worry. Everything will go well," Davian whispered into my ear.

I didn't turn to look at him and continued walking.

It was so sweet of him to try to assure me, but I didn't have a good feeling about this teaser launch. I had to be prepared for the worst. What if the fans hated me a lot? My career would fall flat before it even took flight. Because no matter how well I sang, it was up to the audience to make me famous.

I looked ahead, only to find the BuzzKilled members were standing ahead of us.

Kylen, Kiara, Sharon, and Seven—all of them were here with a smile on their faces.

Kiara stood next to me, still smiling. Kylen went to Davian, who stayed quiet.

"So..." Kylen started speaking, "I told my manager Brenda to talk to Cillian."

"About what?" Declan asked him, showing little to no interest.

"I thought about what Aura told me, and then, Davian also approached me to end this rivalry. I know I am the one who started it, and I should be the one to end it."

"But Davian already became the one to end it," Jaxon pointed out, making Kylen chuckle.

"This is why I want to be the one to end it officially. So I told Brenda to talk to Cillian and put an end to this so-called rivalry. Together, those two can announce it to our fans," he explained.

"Sounds good," was all Davian said. But I could see a smile threatening to appear on his lips.

Kylen gave Davian a side-hug while others hugged us as well. Kiara almost squeezed me in her hug. "I am so happy, Aura. You did it."

"No, Kiara. We did it." I glanced at Davian and smiled.

Jaxon and Declan also hugged Kylen and other bandmates. Jaxon just mouthed a small 'thank you' to me while I was finding it all so surreal.

Did the rivalry between the BuzzKilled and B4U just end? After more than two years?

"Do you mean it?" I blurted out.

Kylen shot me a smile—a genuine one. "Yes. Thank you for making me understand. And I am sorry for putting on that offer. It was so disgusting of me to even compel you to date me." He approached me and further spoke, "I genuinely like you, and I will pursue you. I know you aren't dating anyone yet. Not even Declan." He eyed Declan, who just flashed him a cheeky smile, for that day in the empty classroom. "Kiara told me."