Chapter 20: And... ACTION!

Aurora

When our dinner time ended, instead of going back to our respective rooms, the four of us decided to sit in the living room and check the script of the first episode thoroughly.

I flipped the second last page, reading everything with complete concentration. A peaceful silence was in the room. No matter how we had initially auditioned, we knew we had a huge responsibility now.

There wasn't any romantic scene since it was only the first episode. However, there were some interactions of Trina with Leven. The band would also be called B4U in the series, so it would be easier for people to accept me.

"I still don't understand why my character's name is Erob? I keep pronouncing it as Earlobe, like, what the hell," Jaxon grumbled in frustration.

I couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction.

"Tell me about it," Declan joined Jaxon. "My name is Ican. Seriously, I-can. Yes, I know I can, but why does my name literally have to be Ican?"

"I know you guys might think that my name sounds okay," Davian spoke up as well. "But my name is Leven. Not Seven, nor Eleven. Just Leven. It's really weird to pronounce."

I burst into laughter seeing the boys complaining about their names with a frown. The three pairs of eyes immediately glared at me, not seeming too pleased that I was making fun of them.

"Sorry," I mumbled, still laughing a bit which I covered up with a fake cough. "I feel sorry for you guys, but you have to stay with this name for, like, only three months."

"Oh, only three months?" Davian arched an eyebrow.

I nodded my head.

All of a sudden, Davian scooted closer to me as we were sitting on the same couch side by side. He closed the seat gap between us, his shoulder pressing against my side. My breath hitched when I felt the denim of his jeans brushing against my bare knee. What a fantastic day to wear a short skirt!

"What is the name of the male lead from the last season?" he asked.

"Lu... Lucas Benjamin," I managed to answer, the sensation of our closeness making my head spin.

Stay calm, Aurora. Don't freak out. Dee and Jax are right here. You are not alone with him.

Davian shook his head with a sigh and scooted back to his place, the gap between us appearing again and letting me breathe again. What the hell just happened?

"Wrong," he declared, his face turned away from me now. "Lucas Benjamin was his name on the show, not his real name. Yet, you know him by his name in the series, despite being a fan. So how can you expect people to forget our show name after it's all over?"

He had a point, and the way he made me understand was... hot.

Stop, Aurora!

"So you mean to say, I will be known as an Earlobe forever?" Jaxon almost cried at the idea.

"Suddenly, Ican doesn't sound so bad because I have heard worse—like Earlobe." Declan grinned and patted Jaxon's arm.

Jaxon glared at him.

"Come on, Jax, Erob is a nice na—" I was interrupted by Jaxon.

"Don't even try, Aura." He narrowed his eyes at me.

I suppressed my smile and sealed my lips.

"By the way, I think, Aura and I have to write a song for the first episode," Davian spoke up, finally looking back at me.