Chapter 6: Heaven

Chapter 6: Heaven

Aurora

"Guys, I am going to the mall," I told Declan and Davian, who were having their breakfast.

I finished my breakfast faster than them. As it was Sunday, Jaxon was asleep. Declan wasn't wrong when he said that the weekends were really Jaxon's hibernation time. He was like a ball of energy slumping down on the weekends.

"Are you going to the mall near LM?" Declan asked as I grabbed the purse that I kept on the table. I was wearing a simple red hoodie with my skinny jeans.

"Yes," I replied.

"You are new here, so it will be difficult for you to find things," he said.

"Well, do you want to come with me then?" I offered.

"Yeah, I am free, so why not?" He looked at Davian and pointed out, "You are lazying around too."

"That doesn't mean I will go shopping with her," Davian retorted, making me roll my eyes.

"Come on. It also means going shopping with one of your best friends because I am joining her. Besides, I remember you having trouble finishing the new song you are writing. Maybe you need some fresh air."

I crossed my arms against my chest as I quietly heard the conversation between Declan and Davian.

"Since when is the mall a place for fresh air?" Davian asked ridiculously. "It's rather more suffocating as it is surrounded by people. And you do realize we are B4U, right? Fans will jump on us if they notice us."

"Okay, truth to be told," Declan started speaking, "We can't let her go alone. If I accompany her and fans spot us, they might think we are dating. So if you come with us, they will think you are dating her, and I will be out of the picture."

"What? How is that a solution?" Davian asked in disbelief. He had the same reaction as me. What difference did it make which band member was dating? Unless they found out—

"What if they guess I am the new bandmate?" I spoke up.

Declan smiled at me. "Don't worry. No one will guess that you are the new bandmate. None of us announced the joining of any new band member. Besides, you look too innocent to be in a band like ours."

Davian chuckled as I glared at Declan.

Instead of replying to his remark, I glanced at my wristwatch. "It's already ten. You guys have a maximum of ten minutes to get ready. I won't wait any longer than that." I walked to the living room and plopped on the couch.

I took my phone and texted my dads saying I was going out to buy things for decorating my new room with Declan and Davian.

###

"What do you want to see at first?" asked Declan. He was wearing a black hoodie while Davian wore a white one.

All of us had a mask covering our faces. Anyone looking from afar would mistake us for a trio of edgy runaway teenagers.

"I want to see some paintings," I responded. I was walking in the middle of the two boys. I couldn't help but feel a little protected.

"We can go on the second floor then. I know a store there," Davian suggested.

We went to the second floor and followed Davian. Soon, we entered a nice store. It had all kinds of beautiful paintings, but I couldn't avert my gaze from the white painting with purple flowers. It was so simple yet stunning.