Chapter 39: Her Final Decision

Aurora

I gazed at the purple gown blankly, which was placed on the bed. I didn't know what I was feeling or what it was that I really wanted anymore.

Tomorrow was the party, and I wanted to decide before that. There would be paparazzi interviewing us, and words about celebrities spread like fire all the time; especially the gossip. So no doubt that the paparazzi would ask me tomorrow whether I would go solo or be with the band.

For now, joining the band seems a safer option for me. I can leave the band later for my solo career, just like Nora Nova did. I mean, her fans are still supporting her, so I am sure my fans will support me as well once I gain their love—these were my exact thoughts when I joined B4U.

I glanced at my phone where the poster of Love Musical: Season 11 was open. In the poster, I was singing with a mic while peeking at Davian and he was looking back while playing his acoustic guitar, beside me was Jaxon who was playing the bass with a confident, playful smile, and Declan was behind us with his drums, playing like he was happy in his own little world. I personally loved the poster. The four of us together. But... this wasn't what I had wanted.

I have always wanted to have a solo career to avoid any unnecessary drama.

But look at my luck! I was getting what I had wanted, but I didn't feel like this was what I truly wanted anymore. People change and so do their choices.

Earlier, I wanted to leave B4U like Nora, and my fans were even supporting me. But things are different now.

Anyway, I had to talk about this with Davian. I was beyond confused about what I should do. If this offer came to me seven months ago, I would've taken it in a heartbeat. However, right now, I was so attached to the band that I couldn't even think of my life without B4U. There were people I loved and cared about in the band.

Still, since this was related to my career, I had to think wisely. I couldn't just think emotionally in a haste. I needed to be calm, and there was no one better than Davian to help me with that.

I sucked in a deep breath and walked to Davian's room. I knocked on the door.

"Aura, you tell me to not knock on your door, but you are doing the exact thing here," came Davian's voice as he opened the door, looking at me with a welcoming smile, which disappeared the moment he saw the look on my face. "Hey, is everything okay? Come in."

I got into his room and said, "Davian, I have to tell you something important."

"I am all ears, Aura, but take a seat first." He took my hand and made me sit on his hanging hammock. He sat on the chair in front of his table, near the hammock.

Placing his cold hands on my warm ones, he said, "Tell me. What happened?"

I felt instant ease in my heart. It was like his voice alone could soothe me. How could I even live without hearing this voice every single day? It already was torture during the winter break.

"Okay, so... during lunch today, Cillian wanted to talk to me in private, remember?" When he nodded his head, I further said, "He told me that the fans are loving me a lot. They especially loved 'No one should know.'"

"That's great. You were worrying for no reason." He gave me an encouraging, proud smile.

I closed my eyes and let out at once, "That's why LM is offering me a solo tour."

"What?" he asked, to be sure whether he heard it correctly or not.

"Cillian told me that LM offered me a solo tour, like Nora." I opened my eyes to see the blank look on his face. I couldn't tell what he was thinking at all.