Chapter 24: Teaser Shoot

Aurora

Time flies so quickly.

It had already been exactly a month and twenty days since I became a B4U member. Before joining LM, if someone told me that I would be in a band someday, I would have laughed it off like a crazy person. But things were different now—way more different.

To be honest, I was glad things turned out to be this way. Ever since I embraced B4U with my heart, there hadn't been a single day I regretted it. I loved it here.

"Can you believe it's been three weeks already and three episodes are already shot?" Jaxon asked me, bringing me out of my reverie.

We were on the set right now.

"Not at all. It still feels like a dream to me," I replied to him while the makeup artist was giving me a touchup. After my makeup touchup was done, I stood up from my seat and scanned Davian, who had just gotten out of his RV.

Since today was an outdoor shoot, all of us had our personal RV, but I preferred to stay outside with everyone.

Davian's eyes met mine, and immediately, he shot me a bright smile with a wave.

I returned the smile with a wave back.

"Wow, look at that guy ignoring us but waving at Aura," Declan commented, earning a glare from me, then I turned to look at Davian who was walking towards us.

For these few weeks, I grew closer with Davian due to our constant songwriting and shooting. I liked him so much! I wanted to shout with all my heart about what I felt for him. But I had to control myself and avoid risking my relationship with the band.

"Attention, everyone. Since you all know that we have already completed three episodes, we will shoot the teaser today," Keth announced to all of us. "Aura, go and wear the dress meant for the teaser."

I gave a curt nod and went to my RV to change. My makeup was done according to that, and so was my hairstyle. My hair was curled and left open over my left shoulder. I just had to slip into the red dress they gave me.

It was a sleeveless red dress with an illusion neckline that flowed from the waist to my knees. It was so pretty!

Wearing a beautiful pendant that my dads had gifted me before sending me here, I decided to put on my watch. Even though a bracelet would've been perfect with this dress, I just didn't have the right one. Thus, the watch just had to show its charm.

Soon, I got out of my RV and noticed all the eyes were on me.

"You look stunning, Aura!" Jaxon hollered, while a few nodded their heads along with Declan.

"Great. Take your positions in two minutes," said Keth.

Davian walked towards me and cleared his throat, his eyes never leaving mine. I waited for him to say something, but instead, he pulled something out of his pocket.

"Can you give me your hand?" he asked, and I obeyed him without a question.

When I stretched my hand towards him, his fingers brushed my wrist carefully, making shivers go down my spine, before removing my watch and putting on a bracelet instead.

I took a closer look at the bracelet. It was a beautiful silver-colored bracelet with small stars and two separate stars hanging.

He took a step back as his eyes rove over me. "Perfect," he breathed out.

"Sorry?" I asked, to be sure whether he said perfect to me or not.

His eyes grew wider as he corrected himself, "I mean, the bracelet perfectly complements the outfit. This is why I said perfect. No other reason, I swear." He kept his right hand over his chest, making me raise my eyebrows in amusement.