Chapter 16: A Day-out

Aurora

"You do realize that you guys can order food for yourself as well, right? It's even free, you know?" I asked, after controlling myself from getting emotional. Otherwise, these boys would never let me live it down. I couldn't give them that lifetime roasting material.

"Yeah, but it's more fun to eat someone else's food," Jaxon commented and continued eating.

"I think we should order too because Aura didn't eat anything yet," Davian supported me this time.

"Thank you," I mumbled gratefully, looking at him.

He smiled and shook his head before taking the iPad in his hand to order.

"So what do you intend to do next, Aura?" Declan asked me curiously.

I furrowed my brows. "Why do you ask?"

"We were wondering if you were free enough to have lunch together as well today? I would've asked about dinner, but we eat dinner together in the dorm every day so..." Declan stated clearly.

"But we do eat lunch every day together in the cafete—oh, you mean this weekend only or for every weekend?" I inquired, looking at the boys.

Our food arrived now, and I ordered the same dish I only had a bite of earlier.

"I am free every weekend, though I don't know about others," Jaxon informed me, busily stuffing himself with his own share of tofu now.

"I am free as well. Just my mom calls me once every two weeks, so I might arrive a bit late during lunch, but I can make it," Declan said to us.

The three of us stared at Davian, waiting for him to say something.

"Well," he started speaking, "I always have time for B4U."

I grinned at this. They were doing everything to make me feel like a part of B4U. I should also take things slow. It was my fault to push them to change so early. It had only been sixteen days since I joined this band, after all. Even so, I was glad that they made the change for me.

"So let me get this clear," I spoke up. "We will have breakfast here together every day, and only on weekends, we will also come here to have lunch."

"Yeah," the three of them said in unison.

"Perfect," I said with excitement.

The female manager walked toward our table and smiled at us. She looked at me and said, "So this table is booked for B4U from now on, isn't it?"

I nodded my head with a smile.

"Enjoy," with that, she walked away.

I continued eating and asked curiously, "So what made you guys change your mind?"

"Let me speak first," Jaxon said, especially to Declan and Davian who wanted to speak as well. Jaxon looked at me, guilt covering his usually cheerful face. "I am sorry for behaving rudely with you, Aura."

"You didn't behave rudely with me, Jax," I reasoned. "You were in sleep mode, so it's okay. You don't have to apologize for that."

"No, Aura. We should apologize if someone gets hurt by our words—doesn't matter whether it's said in a rude or sleepy or joking manner. Hurting someone's feelings is never right." His words made me speechless. I wasn't expecting this level of maturity from Jaxon. "You were sad because of us, so we should apologize. And I honestly really feel bad for the way I acted, so I'm wholeheartedly sorry, Aura."