Chapter 22: Ship Name, No?

Aurora

"Cut!" Keth shouted, and at once, I broke out of my character, huffing out a relieved breath.

"You did well," Davian commented as he was behind me. We were shooting the scene where Leven was going after me to apologize after we bumped, but I continued doing my things, running around the campus busily. Leven just followed me and waited for the right time to talk to me, as in Trina.

"So did you," I said to him, looking at his face with a smile.

A staff member from the set handed him a bottle of water, which he gladly took. I thought he was about to drink, but he opened the cap and handed me the bottle. Before I could say anything, he uttered, "I think you need this. You had to run a lot."

I gave him a small grateful smile and took the bottle. "Thanks." I took a few sips of water from the bottle before extending my hand in front of him to hand me the cap.

However, he took the bottle from my hand and closed the cap. "Have you always been this formal?" he teased me, just because I asked for the cap.

I raised my brows. "I should be asking you this question. You were the one who handed me the bottle without even me asking you to."

"I have always been a gentleman, I will have you know," he retorted.

I know. This is why my crush on you is developing into something more, Davian.

"Did you say something?" he asked me, and I shook my head at that instant.

"No... Let's go to Keth and tell him to give us the song chart."

"Oh, yeah. We are yet to show him the lyrics we wrote as well," Davian reminded me.

Both of us went to Keth, next to him was Julia. She decided to be on the sets today. Jaxon and Declan were sitting behind them, memorizing their scripts for the next scene.

"Hey, Leven and Trina," Keth greeted with a small wave.

"Hey, Keth," Davian and I said in unison.

"Here's the song we wrote which Trina will play." He handed the neatly printed song sheet to Keth.

Keth took it with a smile. Before he could read it, I said, "Keth, we have a request."

"I am listening," he responded with a kind smile.

"Can you give us a song chart or something?" I said. "I mean, since we have to write all the songs, I think it's better if you give us a list of how many songs we have to write and under what circumstances."

"Sure," Keth nodded in agreement. "I will tell the scriptwriters right now. Wait a minute." He called a crew member and told him to pass the message to the scriptwriters to hand over the song chart as soon as possible.

After that, Davian and I took our seats, and makeup artists started to give our makeup a re-touch.

"I am surprised we don't have a pimple yet," Jaxon commented.

"Why, do you want one?" Declan asked him. "I can draw one on your face if you want."

"No, thanks, Dee. But seriously, why aren't we having a pimple with so much makeup? I was sure I would look like a chicken pox patient when I woke up this morning, especially because my skin is sensitive to makeup."

I chuckled at Jaxon's whining and said, "Maybe they are just using the best beauty products."

"I need all the names, then," Jaxon decided in a serious tone, already cooking up his plans to hit up our makeup artist after shooting, and the rest of us laughed.