Chapter 40: The Tour Song

Aurora

I slipped into my purple simple ruched satin backless ball gown. Along with it, I wore the bracelet Davian had gifted me during the teaser shooting. I wore it with almost every outfit of mine. It always made me warm, as if he was always with me.

My hair was left open, but I curled them into round waves for this party. It was a celebration party for us, organized by Keth and Julia.

Once I was done applying my lipstick, Davian knocked and entered my room, asking, "Hey, you done?"

I turned to him with a smile. He was wearing a dark purple suit with a black shirt underneath. Nina made sure we wore matching clothes.

"You look hella handsome, my dear boyfriend," I said, walking to him.

He chuckled. "Let's not talk about you then, my dear girlfriend. Today, without a doubt, all eyes will be on you."

"Aww... Will you get jealous?" I teased, but he immediately shook his head. I pouted. "Why not?"

"Because I know that I have you in my life now—that too as a girlfriend—and no one's going to be able to take you away from me." He snaked an arm around my waist. "So others should be jealous of me instead."

I almost had the urge to pull Davian's cheeks, hearing his sweet words, but I refrained from doing so.

"Anyway, I am ready, so let's head to the LMSS auditorium," I said excitedly.

Davian nodded, and we walked out of the room. We found Jaxon and Declan waiting for us in the living room. Jaxon was wearing an ocean blue suit, while Declan wore a bottle green suit. Both of them looked breathtaking.

"Aura's makeup is alright, see, Dee?" Jaxon pointed out, making Davian and I confused at what they were talking about. "It means they weren't making out. They were just talking inside the room. Your head's in the gutter, most of the time."

"I mean, was I wrong to suspect? They are a teenage couple," Declan responded, chuckling.

My cheeks heated up in embarrassment. They thought that we were making out?

"You two have so much time to waste," Davian deadpanned, completely avoiding what they thought. I knew even Davian felt shy, but he decided to cover it up with a blank look. "Let's go."

The four of us got out and made our way to the LMSS auditorium. The celebration party was being held there. I thought paparazzi would be at the entrance, but it was organized perfectly.

"Where are the paparazzi?" I asked Nina, whom I spotted as soon as we stepped into the auditorium.

The auditorium was decorated beautifully with colorful flowers and tulle. What caught my attention the most were the numerous series posters and the big Love Musical banner. There was a huge five-storied cake on the side table with 11 written on it while beside it was ten more two-storied cakes with similar posters to its previous seasons.

Everything was perfect and dreamy, and I felt like a big star walking into that place, even more so, when the paparazzi who were sitting in their chairs started clicking our photos. I tried to maintain a confident smile as their camera flashes almost blinded me.

We already knew what to do as instructed by Nina, so the four of us made our way to the stage in front of the chairs to take our respective seats with our names written on them. Davian and I sat in the middle with Jaxon on one side and Declan on Davian's other side.