Part 8

"I heard that you sent Pan Qizhi back to Pan's house for the child of the Chen family?" Ms. Tao tentatively asked.

"Is Yi Chen bothering you again?" Si Ye didn't answer Ms. Tao's question directly, but instead mentioned Si Yichen.

Ms. Tao stared at him silently, and then said: "Yi Chen is so young, it is inevitable that he is not sensible. If you teach him more as an elder, he can listen."

"I don't see that he has the slightest regret." Si Ye's voice was cold, and after a few words he said goodbye to Ms. Tao.

Seeing Si Ye leave, Tao Minzhi coldly said, "Go and check what Chen Shao and Pan Qizhi did to Chen Xu."

Si Ye's words were telling Tao Minzhi that this incident was the fault of Si Yichen and Pan Qizhi. Not only did Si Yichen not repent, he ran to her to complain, which made him angry.

After the death of Tao Minzhi's husband, only Si Ye and Si Yichen remained in the big house. Si Yichen was the adopted son of her eldest son and the child of her family's Tao family. Apart from Si Yichen, no one was eligible to inherit the Si family. .

Unless the child comes back.

At night, Chen Xu was lying on the bed and playing with his mobile phone. The group had been discussing going to the beach. He turned over and planned to get up to drink a glass of water, and suddenly caught a glimpse of the pen on the bedside table.

Throwing the phone on the bed, Chen Xu picked up the pen, looked at it repeatedly in her hand, then opened the cover of the pen and made a few strokes on the white paper.

At this time, he was completely certain that this pen was exactly the same as the gift he gave to Si Ye's 32nd birthday.

He remembered that Si Ye had been using this brand of pens for ten years. When Si Ye was thirty-two years old, Chen Xu Zhengchou didn't know what birthday present to give Si Ye, so he heard that Uncle Zhong said that Si Ye had been using it all the time. His pen was broken, but that series had been discontinued a long time ago, so he personally flew abroad, went to the headquarters of this brand, and bought the only remaining pen at a high price.

Si Ye's birthday is November 1st. At that time, the weather was cold and Chen Xu had a cold because of it. Fortunately, he was in good physical condition and covered his sweat all night. The next day he got a good cold. .

But not long after this, he was burned to death in the factory by Si Yichen.

Chen Xu noticed the words engraved on the inside of this pen. He squinted his eyes and discerned carefully, "S...Y."

"Si Ye."

The pen that Si Ye gave him was actually Si Ye's own. Chen Xu looked at the pen in the palm of her hand in astonishment, and she suddenly felt a hot potato in her hand.

What does it mean?

Did he rebirth and flap his butterfly wings, which caused Si Ye's attitude toward him to change drastically?

But he obviously didn't change anything.

No, the night he drank the fragments, he did a lot of things to Si Ye, and asked Si Ye to pet him shamelessly.

But is Si Ye the kind of person who makes a request and agrees without hesitation?

No, Si Ye is not. He is notoriously cold-hearted. In the past few years, Chen Xu has seen too many men and women who want moths to go to the fire and want to climb the boss Ye. They are all rejected by Si Ye. His family grew stronger, and Si Ye's authority became more unshakable. There were countless people who feared him and fawned on him, but they couldn't even touch the corners of Si Ye's clothes.