Part 95

"I'll go to Xuezhou's house." The call that was cut off suddenly made Chen Xu uneasy.

"What's the matter?" Seeing that Chen Xu's face was not good, Si Ye asked, holding his hand.

"My third aunt seems to be in an unhealthy state, and Xuezhou was frightened. I called me just now, and the phone was suddenly disconnected." Chen Xu explained with an eyebrow, and Si Ye felt something was wrong after hearing this.

"Send two bodyguards to accompany you." Si Ye was worried that Chen Xu would go there alone, so Secretary Jiang called two bodyguards to come and go with Chen Xu.

Chen Xu and his bodyguard rushed to the gate of Si Xuezhou's home. Because they had not been registered, the security guards did not let them in. Chen Xu called Si Xuezhou and called Si Xuezhou three times before picking up.

"Help-"

Upon hearing this, the security hurriedly opened the door for Chen Xu. Upon receiving the contact from the security, the property management of the community hurried to the door of Si Xuezhou's house and helped Shen Xu to open the door.

After they entered the door, they did not see Si Xuezhou and He Luo Yi. Chen Xu rushed to Si Xuezhou's room on the second floor. The door of Si Xuezhou's room was chopped and it looked like a murder scene.

"Mr. Chen, please wait a moment." The bodyguards blocked Chen Xu behind, and one of them took the lead to explore the way.

It was not until they walked to the bathroom that they saw Luo Yi slashing the bathroom door and fighting with Si Xuezhou in the bathroom. It was probably because she had tried her best to chop two doors. Even if she had a kitchen knife in her hand, she was also being taught Zhou struggled to subdue.

Si Xuezhou and Luo Yi were covered in water, and blood was still bleeding on the ground. They didn't know who belonged to them.

"Sister-in-law..." Si Xuezhou finally breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Chen Xu, tears falling down.

His mother was struggling constantly in his hands, and the bodyguard hurriedly stepped forward to tie him up.

Si Xuezhou lost his strength and sat slumped on the ground.

Chen Xu took off his coat and put it on Si Xuezhou, "It's okay."

Si Xuezhou tremblingly leaned against Chen Xu's shoulder, and he was almost killed by his mother.

The police then rushed to take Luo Yi away. Si Yaowei was also late. He didn't think he went out for a day. How could this happen at home.

Si Xuezhou looked at his dad with red eyes and wanted to seek comfort, but what he didn't expect was that his dad scolded him with his head and face. It must be that he irritated his mother and called him not a thing, so he called the police. Catch your own mother.

Chen Xu couldn't listen to it. Si Xuezhou seemed to have been suppressed for many years. His grievance broke out at once. His voice choked and trembled, and he questioned Si Yaowei, "Dad, am I really your biological son? Mom is going to kill me! She wants my life! I almost died! She is your wife, am I not your son? Since I don't like children, why should I give birth to me in the first place?!"

Si Yaowei probably also felt that he was in the wrong, his lips pursed twice, and he said, "Aren't you okay? Your mother is not in good health. You don't know that she can't be stimulated, let alone if she didn't want to give birth to you, she would also You won't get sick, why are you so ignorant of good and bad."

Si Xuezhou's heart was stunned, as if he was in the water and was about to drown in the next second.

"Then you treat me as if I don't know good or bad." Si Xuezhou took a few pieces of his own clothes and took the phone key to go out.