Part 75

Chen Xu, who didn't wake up until almost noon, turned over and buried her face in the pillow after her memory returned to the cage.

Two novices, did not succeed on the road, let alone Biao Shangqiu famous mountain.

He buried his face on the pillow, showing only red agate ears.

He only knew it would hurt, but he didn't know it would hurt so much. After using half a bottle of oil, he thought he was ready, but he couldn't stand it because of his head.

Brother Xu, who is always the best in the world, is never soft in fights, and his eyes are red with squeamishness.

This made Chen Xu puzzled. Until now, after leaving the atmosphere, he suddenly remembered that in fights, he always beats others, and others can't even get close to him.

When I was a child, when I was learning boxing and kicking, I was full of coaches who were really awesome, so awesome, where I remember how much I suffered.

When I was young, I wasn't afraid of pain, but when I grew up, I was so squeamish that Chen Xu felt a little unacceptable.

As soon as he showed an uncomfortable look, Si Ye would rather endure it by himself than make him hurt, not to mention Chen Xu's whole body was stretched like a bow, and those who didn't know thought Si Ye was doing something strong.

"Wake up? Get up and eat." Si Ye pushed the door in from the study.

"Why didn't you go to the company?" Chen Xu turned her head and looked at Si Ye in surprise.

Si Ye walked over to remove the broken hair from his forehead, and dropped a kiss on it, "Don't worry about you. It's the same when working at home."

"Does it still hurt?"

Chen Xu shook her head, "It doesn't hurt, I didn't even go in."

He lowered his head, his voice getting smaller and smaller.

"Try again next time, the day will be longer." Si Ye saw his depression and rubbed his furry head.

The more gentle Si Ye is, the more Chen Xu feels guilty. How could he be so persuaded? The man bleeds without tears, Si Ye's eyes reddened before Si Ye didn't deal with him.

Seeing Chen Xu pursing his lips and not speaking, Si Ye took him into his arms, snores the back of his head, and comforted him: "Don't blame you, blame me for being too big."

Suddenly hearing such vulgar words from Si Ye's mouth, Chen Xu felt ashamed for a while, but his heart was inexplicably hot, and Si Ye was indeed right.

He slammed Si Ye's chest twice with his head, and said dullly: "Next time I scream, please ignore me."

"Little idiot." Si Ye lowered his head and kissed him on the head. How could he ignore the feelings of Chen Yu's feelings. It is natural for the two of them to be in love with each other, and they are not doing it for this purpose. If he is just If you want to find someone to do this kind of thing, why wait until you like Chen Xu. As early as when he was an adult, many people wanted to do it with him.

Si Ye ate breakfast and lunch with Chen Xu. When Chen Xu was about to go out in the afternoon, seeing Si Ye rarely rest at home, his inspiration flashed, and he stepped forward and asked him, "Uncle Si, would you like to see my performance?"

"Don't you mind taking me there?" Si Ye thought Chen Xu didn't like to interfere with his circle of friends, so he never mentioned that he would take him to see his friends.

"What does it matter? I'm just worried that you will be bored." Chen Xu sees that Si Ye is always mature and stable on weekdays. It is hard to imagine what would happen if Si Ye went to the Die Di, always felt that Si Ye would not. go.