Part 86

"Don't you know?" Si Lin asked in surprise.

Seeing Chen Xu's doubts on his face, Si Lin suddenly realized that he had missed his mouth. Cover his mouth and don't start saying: "No...nothing."

Don't let Chen Xu see these nasty remarks.

Chen Xu squinted her eyes, looked at Si Lin, and asked, "A big forum?"

Before Si Lin could deny it, his expression betrayed him first, "No...no."

"I see." Chen Xu didn't immediately take out his mobile phone and look at the rumours made about him in Forum A. On the contrary, he said to Si Lin with a flat expression: "Thank you shoes, it's almost nine o'clock, I Remember that you still have an English to do before going to bed, so go back early."

Chen Xu's attitude is too much like a serious parent, so Si Lin's scalp becomes tight, and he hurried back to Villa No. 5.

I don't know when it started, Chen Xu changed a little bit, and the warm boy in his memory became more and more like two people.

Chen Xu in Si's family, indifferent and alienated, treats him completely like an elder.

Chen Xu married Si Ye. Si Ye is his younger uncle, and Chen Xu is his little aunt. It is true that the elders are not wrong, but Si Lin clearly knows that there is no possibility for Chen Xu and him, and misses him incomparably. The warm boy in the memory, if Chen Xu hadn't married Si Ye, then he wouldn't be what he is now, like a replica of Si Ye.

At this time, Chen Xu didn't know that Si Lin was hurting the spring and autumn by himself. He didn't even go to the forum of A, because it was his birthday in a few hours. He didn't want those irrelevant people to be affected. His good mood.

"Where did the shoes come from?" Chen Xu walked into the room, and Si Ye asked when he saw him holding the shoe box in his hand.

Chen Xu casually put the shoe box on the table, "A birthday present from Si Lin."

Hearing that Chen Xu said that it was given by Si Lin, Si Ye frowned unhappy, walked over to pick up the shoes and took a look, rather disgustedly said: "Such ugly shoes, he can also give it away. "

Although Chen Xu had no interest in shoes, he heard Si Ye say ugly, took a closer look, and said suspiciously, "It's not ugly."

Si Ye threw the shoes back into the box and said confidently: "It's ugly."

It was only then that Chen Xu came back to remember. It turned out that it was not that the shoes were ugly, but that Si Ye was jealous.

He narrowed his lips, holding back the smile at the corners of his lips, "Eat your nephew's vinegar too, the longer Uncle Si will go back."

Si Ye put his arms around his waist, bowed his head and kissed Chen Xu, "Don't pay attention to him."

"He is your nephew, that's my nephew, if I ignore him, others think I don't want to see him." Chen Xu didn't want to hear anyone speak ill of Si Ye, his attitude as Si Ye's legal spouse It also represented Si Ye's attitude to a certain extent, and naturally it was impossible to sneer at Si Lin.

"I would rather you not wait to see him." Si Ye bit Chen Xu's lower lip.

"Hiss..." Chen Xu was in pain and glared at Si Ye, but he felt a little hot in his heart for no reason.

"I called him back to do his homework, and he ran faster than he saw a ghost after hearing it."

Hearing what Chen Xu said, the dark clouds that hung in Si Ye's heart finally drifted away.