Part 38

When Chen Xu went back, Tang Zhen was confronting Wu Bin with a cold face.

"What's the matter?" Chen Xu stepped forward and asked Zhu Yaoyuan.

Zhu Yaoyuan's expression was a little stiff, and he whispered to him: "When I came back just now, Wu Bin was stealing Tang Zhen's toothpaste. We saw him. Tang Zhen asked him to explain. Wu Bin said he accidentally took the wrong toothpaste. NS."

Chen Xu has heard of stealing money and mobile phones, and this is the first time she has heard of stealing toothpaste.

"I said why my toothpaste is used so quickly, it turns out that there is an insider." Tang Zhen said that this toothpaste is a foreign brand, the price is small for him, but it is especially easy to use. I was so distressed that I didn't dare to squeeze too much, but Wu Bin secretly used his toothpaste, and a squeeze was a big pile.

Wu Bin stared at him gloomily and said: "I said I just accidentally took the wrong one. Who would steal toothpaste? I don't want to use your sissy stuff..."

"Heh, I really made me laugh, what did the old lady do to you? It's better than you as a thief." Tang Zhen has sharp teeth and quarrels with great momentum, but Wu Bin is like a poor little bullied. .

It seemed that the word "thief" irritated Wu Bin. Wu Bin trembled all over, clenched his fists, and hated Tang Zhen and said, "You can't just say I'm a thief just because I'm from the countryside! I can't choose me." Was born, why do you look down on me!"

Tang Zhen was stunned. He hadn't mentioned Wu Bin's origin at all, but Wu Bin felt wronged by himself, as if he had been insulted by the heavens.

He blushed and his neck was thick, his chest was undulating heavily, and he clenched his fists as if he was about to rush up to fight Tang Zhen desperately in the next moment.

"Forget it, forget it, Tang Zhen, they are all in the same dormitory, don't make it too ugly." Zhu Yao, as the head of the room, hurried out to make a round, and pulled Tang Zhen aside. After he coaxed Tang Zhen, he went to coax Wu. Bin, said Tang Zhen didn't mean that.

Tang Zhen curled his lips while sitting in his place, too lazy to care about Wu Bin anymore.

Hazelnut: You're right, I'll be so stunned next time.

Chen Xu: Where do I have a new toothpaste, you get one.

Hazelnut: Brother Xu, you are so handsome!

When Chen Xu took a new unopened toothpaste to Tang Zhen, Tang Zhen was a little confused after seeing the dense foreign language on it, which language it was, it looked so tall and tall.

"Thanks, I haven't seen this toothpaste. It smells good." Tang Zhen opened it up and smelled it strangely. It was very fragrant, but not pungent.

"My family helped me prepare it." It happened that Chen Xu felt that this toothpaste was a bit too fragrant for him, and it was indeed Tang Zhen's favorite.

"Your family is really nice, and I will help you prepare toothpaste." Although Tang Zhen is a little girl, there are actually two younger sisters in the family. He has always taken care of others more.

Chen Xu thought of Cheese Ye's warning to him, and the corners of her cold lips raised slightly involuntarily, "Yeah."

The dorm turmoil is over. Chen Xu and the others also put away their valuables. Two months later, their shower gel and shampoo were changed for the second wave. Wu Bin was still the same bottle at the beginning of school. Suddenly realized that there was a strange roommate in the dormitory.

The next morning, the three of Chen Xu went to class as usual. Chen Xu, who was always peeked by many men and women along the way, was particularly eye-catching today. The only difference is that today's classmates looked at him with disbelief and harmony. disdain.