Part 12

Chen Xu was awakened by the phone. He closed his eyes and reached out to take the phone from the bedside table. The dazzling light made him uncomfortably wringing his brows. After a little adjustment, he saw the caller ID clearly. It was his head teacher. .

"Hey..."

"Have you checked the score?!" The head teacher's voice sounded very loud, causing Chen Xu, who had not yet woken up, to subconsciously move the phone away.

"Not yet." Chen Xu went to bed early last night and had not had time to check his scores, but he had experienced his last life and knew how many points he had scored without checking.

"You took the test of 738! The province's college entrance examination champion did not run away!" The head teacher said excitedly, with unstoppable joy in his voice.

"Oh, thank you teacher." Chen Xu's very calm answer made the head teacher a little embarrassed, "You took the test of 738, are you unhappy?"

"Well, happy." Chen Xu couldn't help but yawned, and a teardrop squeezed out of the corner of her eye.

head teacher:"..."

The teacher instructed him to consider the school where he applied for the exam. If he was undecided, he could go back to the school and ask the teacher. Chen Xu responded to them one by one.

After hanging up the phone, he originally wanted to go back to sleep, but he really put on the quilt and lay down for a while, and he found that he couldn't sleep anymore.

Sighing, Chen Xu got out of bed, put on slippers, and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

It was still early, and Chen Xu went out for an hour's walk. The air in the morning was good, and there was a gardener in the garden who was trimming branches and leaves.

"Is that Young Master Xu?"

"It seems to be, why did Young Master Xu get up so early today?"

"I heard that I checked the results of the college entrance examination today, maybe I didn't do well in the exam, I was venting my emotions."

"If you say that, it's really possible. I heard that Master Chen had an estimated score of more than 700 points. The total score is only 750 points. Master Chen is really amazing. With Master Chen, Master Xu must feel embarrassed. "

"I think Master Chen will definitely be able to break a round in front of her husband this time. Anyway, I am not optimistic about Master Xu."

When Chen Xu was running by, he faintly heard the two gardeners whispering, but he didn't care what the two were talking about.

The morning sunlight seeps into the house through the glass, and a tall figure stands by the window on the third floor.

Si Ye looked down at Chen Xu, who was running on the first floor, through the window. The figure was very small. In fact, he did not see Chen Xu's face clearly, but this did not prevent him from standing here for nearly ten minutes.

He remembered Chen Xu was the province's college entrance examination champion in his previous life, but because of Xia You's incident, Chen Xu was inconvenient to show up at that juncture. He did not accept media interviews and did not show up. In addition, Chen Xu missed the art school later on. Basically, not many people know that Chen Xu is the number one in the college entrance examination in this province, and even many people think that they have the same name and surname. However, Si Yichen is very popular because he scored 703 points in the exam.

Those applause and praise should have belonged to Chen Xu.

Si Ye played inside and ordered Uncle Zhong to hold a college entrance banquet at home in a few days so that he could prepare.