Part 78

Xiang Xiuhe came with Mo Hang. He is a popular flow, with a star aura on him, which is not comparable to ordinary little stars. As soon as he appeared, the eyes of many people in the hall immediately gathered on him.

He is dressed very dazzlingly today. If he is on a certain red carpet, he is afraid that he will dominate the audience in every press release.

Chen Xu almost suspected that he was here to smash the venue. Even if the protagonist of today's banquet was Si Lin, he felt the hostility from Xiang Xiuhe.

Xiang Xiuhe smiled gently at him. Chen Xu was naturally not irritated by him. He nodded to Xiuhe from the aura of the palace. He turned his head and said something in Si Ye's ear, a very small one. The action revealed the intimacy between him and Si Ye.

Si Ye even subconsciously leaned in to listen to him, who had seen this proactive and considerate appearance.

After Chen Xu talked with Si Ye, he took the initiative to walk towards Mo Hang and Xiang Xiuhe, "Brother Xiang, President Mo."

Mo Hang started an entertainment company. Seeing Chen Xu's dressing up today, he couldn't help but shine, "Do you consider coming to the entertainment industry for development? Sign our company and I will take care of you."

"Is it redder than Brother Xiang?" Chen Xu asked casually.

His question made the smiles on Mo Hang and Xiang Xiuhe's faces froze. Mo Hang raised his hand and touched the tip of his nose, "That's not easy. You Xiangge was a good time and place at the time, and there are too many artists now. There are also good boys all over the place. It is not easy to get ahead, but depending on your conditions, you may be able to catch up with peace by working hard for a few years."

"Forget it, I can't bear the bitterness, so let Uncle Si take care of it more easily." Chen Xu is young, and Mo Hang is not surprised to say this. He and Si Ye are friends, so naturally I know how spoiled Si Ye is. Xu, it's normal for a child to be spoiled and arrogant.

But when he heard this, Xiang Xiuhe was a little angry, holding the injustice for Si Ye, who worked so hard to make money outside, and Chen Xu didn't know how to be considerate of him.

Could it be that he wanted Si Ye to raise him for the rest of his life.

Xiang Xiuhe tried to hold on to the anger in his chest, and persuaded him in an elder gesture: "Si Ye works so hard every day. You should be more considerate of him, or find something for yourself. I remember your grades are quite good."

"That's because I'm smart. Don't worry about Brother Xiang. Uncle Si will spoil me forever." Chen Xu's face showed an innocent smile.

Innocent and hateful.

As soon as Xiang Xiuhe clenched his fist, Mo Hang noticed the change in his emotions and quickly said to Chen Xu: "Don't entertain us anymore. Go ahead with you. They are all old acquaintances. Don't be polite."

"That's okay." Chen Xu waved to the two of them and ran to find Si Ye.

Looking at Chen Xu's back, Xiang Xiuhe gritted his teeth, his arms trembled because his fists were too tight.

Mo Hang dragged him to a place with few people, frowning a little displeased, "Didn't you tell me before you came, if you want to take a look at Si Ye for the last time, would you try to let it go? You just said those things to Chen Xu do what?"

"I said, but I want to make sure that he is really happy, then I will try to let it go." Xiang Xiuhe red eyes and said, "But you listen to what Chen Xu said just now, He doesn't know how to care about Si Ye. What is the difference between him and those who want to climb Si Ye's bed? They all want to **** Si Ye's blood!"