Part 90

There was no accident, Chen Xu was indeed Lin Penghan's youngest son.

Holding the paternity test report, the father and son of the Lin family trembled, "Yirun, I found your brother!"

Lin Yirun hugged her father, her eyes flushed like him, "Well, that's great, my mother will be very happy."

The father and son were overjoyed, and Lin Penghan was still in tears and couldn't wait to call his wife to tell his wife the good news.

Although Si Ye could understand the excitement of the two of them, he still had to tell them cruelly, "I haven't told Xiaoxu about this. I hope you don't appear in front of him rashly."

The smiles on the faces of the father and son of the Lin family froze for an instant, and Lin Yirun frowned and said: "Si Dong, we have been looking forward to the day when the family can be reunited for 17 years."

"I know your mood, but I'm sorry, I put Xiaoxu's mood first. He didn't know that he was a child adopted by the Chen family. If you rashly show up and tell him the truth, you will hurt him." Si Ye was at this point. Unrelenting, unkind to indifference.

Lin Yirun looked at Si Ye, and then realized that his brother had married the old man Si Ye when he was only 19 years old, and his heart suddenly became uncomfortable.

But he couldn't say anything. Instead, he wanted to thank Si Ye for protecting Chen Xu, and he also took the initiative to help them identify Chen Xu's identity.

"Yes, Si Ye, you are right, we can wait. We have waited for seventeen years. Don't worry about this for a while." Lin Penghan pushed his eldest son behind and said to Si Ye kindly.

"Well, Sanshu Lin, thank you for your understanding." Si Ye nodded to Lin Penghan.

Lin Yirun worked hard to get a chance to meet with her younger brother, "Then it should be okay for us to have a meal together as a family friend, right?"

Lin Penghan looked at Si Ye expectantly when he heard the words.

Unfortunately, Si Ye still indifferently refused, "Sorry, it's not that I want to prevent you from seeing Xiaoxu, but Xiaoxu is smarter than you think, and it's easy to see the problem."

The Lin family's father and son were completely dumb, but Si Ye calmed them and said: "Don't worry, I will talk to Xiaoxu about this as soon as possible."

After receiving Si Ye's promise, the father and son breathed a sigh of relief. Even though they were anxious, they understood that what Si Ye said was not unreasonable. Zhuo Shunan shared the good news.

When Chen Xu returned home from school, she saw Si Lin walking towards him, as if he had come to look for him on purpose.

"Chen Xu." When Si Lin saw Chen Xu, he immediately stopped him.

"Why?" Chen Xu stopped and asked.

"I have something I want to ask you." Si Lin's eyes flickered, it seems that what he wants to ask may not be simple.

"Then go to my room." Chen Xu was referring to the room he and Si Ye lived in before they got married. That room was cleaned regularly every day. If Chen Xu got into trouble with Si Ye any day, he could go down to live directly from the third floor.

Of course Si Ye would not give him that kind of opportunity.

Chen Xu handed the schoolbag to Uncle Zhong and asked the servant to bring some tea to his room.

His room is still the same as before, unchanged. There are many paintings on the corner of the wall, all painted by him. There is a painting on the easel covered with a cloth, and it is impossible to see what is painted inside.