Part 48

When Chen Xu was studying hard in school, he received an envelope. Who would send him a letter?

He squeezed the envelope, it was a little thick, and returned to the bedroom. He was alone. Zhu Yaoyuan and none of them came back. Chen Xu found the scissors to open the envelope and took out a bunch of photos from the inside.

After seeing the content of the photo, Chen Xu frowned unconsciously

The picture shows Si Ye having dinner with a woman in the restaurant. He has also seen this woman, and the new actress Bai Churui.

Si Ye's biggest gossip object, it was rumored that he would marry Si Ye's woman in the previous life.

Probably because the lights were dim, the two people in the photo looked a little ambiguous, and Bai Churui was chatting with Si Ye with a smile.

There is a photo of Bai Churui leaning against Si Ye in the back. Si Ye did not push her away, but held her shoulders.

Whoever looks at these photos will think that the two people have a close relationship.

Chen Xu calmly looked at these photos, sat quietly for more than two minutes, and finally put these photos neatly into the envelope.

Compared with the content of the photo, he cares more about who sent it to him and what is the purpose

I would choose to send it to him, provided that the other party knew that he and Si Ye were married.

"Shen Xu, do you want to go out?" Zhu Yaoyuan had just returned from the library with a book. As soon as he entered the door, he bumped into Chen Xu and was going out.

"Well, something is wrong, I won't be back tonight." Chen Xu said to Zhu Yaoyuan, carrying his schoolbag.

"Oh, okay." Zhu Yaoyuan realized that Chen Xu would go out to live every three to five. He couldn't figure out why before, but since knowing that Chen Xu has a boyfriend, every time Chen Xu tells him that he will not come back at night, he is indirectly blocked. A mouthful of dog food.

Chen Xu's brain circuit is very straightforward, or that he trusts and relies on Si Ye. The first reaction to receiving this picture is to show Si Ye. Since it is related to Si Ye, he just needs to take the photo and ask. Si Ye can know the answer.

After coming out of the dormitory building after basketball exercises, he saw Si Yichen playing with people from a distance, and there were many girls around him cheering for him, so Si Yichen played harder.

Chen Xu stood on the side of the road for a while. This kind of Si Yichen is also a bit pitiful. He is always pursuing the excellent perfection in the eyes of others. This is an endless thing. No one is perfect. Si Yichen is just Vain.

But this kind of thought only flashed through Chen Xu's mind. What is so pitiful about a murderer.

Could it be Si Yichen?

Chen Xu guessed that Si Yichen had every reason to do this. He hated himself and did not want to approach Si Ye by himself. He also knew that he and Si Ye were married, and it made sense to use this to separate himself and Si Ye. .

He retracted his gaze, walked to the school gate and hit a car, and sent a message to Si Ye in the car, asking if he was with the company.

Uncle Si: Yes, miss me

Chen Xu's ears warmed, and he lowered his head to type.

Chen Xu: I want to tell you something. Is it convenient?