Part 85

"I'm here, I'm fine." Chen Xu grabbed Si Ye's hand with both hands, letting him feel his body temperature.

Si Ye was in a trance for a few seconds. After seeing the person in front of him clearly, Chen Xu, he hugged him into his arms, his arms were as strong as reinforced concrete, and his bones hurt.

"Xiaoxu, Xiaoxu..." Si Ye hugged him tightly and kept calling him, as if confirming Chen Xu's existence.

Chen Xu followed him obediently and replied to Si Ye, "I'm here, it's okay."

Si Ye's eye sockets were red, and his eyes were full of red blood. He lowered his head and touched Chen Xu's forehead, his lips trembled.

His little Xu is still there, and he hasn't lost him again.

Chen Xu really did not expect that he, the client, did not suffer from PTSD, but Si Ye had a tendency in this regard.

But why is it so?

It's not that Chen Xu underestimated Si Ye's feelings for him, but Si Ye didn't witness that he was almost buried in a sea of ​​flames, not to mention that it was only on the third floor. Apart from a hand injury, he was almost unscathed. What do you think of Si Ye? It's not that the reaction is so big.

Chen Xu dullly remembered some things before, as if Si Ye had always been very vigilant about his safety in life. For example, he had drawn a car before and wanted to drive back, but Si Ye said that the car's safety performance was not enough. To prevent him from driving, a two million-dollar car is good enough, and ordinary people can't even afford it.

The clues of the past are connected together at this time, making Chen Xu suspicious.

There is a mess in his mind, everything seems to be related, but it is always not connected.

Chen Xu accompanied Si Ye to rest in the hotel, and the organizers had to postpone the game because of the fire.

Fortunately, he kept the skirt, or else the game was completely wiped out.

Due to Si Ye's identity, no one dared to come over to find out about Chen Xu, but Chen Xu had two days of leisure, and Si Ye was tired and crooked in the hotel.

During the day, it was okay. Si Ye looked normal and could handle some tasks, but in the evening, Chen Xu noticed that Si Ye would often be awakened by nightmares and sweat.

"Sorry, I'm going to sleep on the sofa." Si Ye didn't know how many times he woke up. He didn't want to make Chen Xu a noise, so he opened the quilt and prepared to go to the sofa to make do for the night.

"Not allowed to go." Chen Xu reached out and grabbed Si Ye's wrist, pulled the person over to hug him, and gently patted Si Ye on the back.

"Uncle Si, you deliberately made me feel bad." Chen Xu raised his head and kissed Si Ye on the chin. Si Ye stared at him deeply in the dark.

The sour and bitter emotions seemed to overflow from Si Ye's heart and spread in all directions, so that the tip of his tongue tasted the bitter taste.

Si Ye's strength in the past broke completely at this moment. He held Chen Xu tightly in his arms and carefully touched Chen Xu's lips, as if he was afraid that this would be a bubble that would burst with a single poke, and couldn't bear it. Reach out to test the truth.

His caution made Chen Xu's heart hurt, and he took the initiative to meet him and used his enthusiasm to prove his aliveness to Si Ye.

Chen Xu turned over and looked down at Si Ye condescendingly. He grabbed Si Ye's slender and powerful hand, put it through his thin clothes, and pressed it to the position of his heart.