Part 103 EXTRA

si yi and chen xu saw mo hang again at mo hang's wedding, and mo hang's family was very angry because of what xiang xiuhe had done before, and his father was even angrier and beat him into the hospital.

at this wedding, si ye originally did not want to come, or mo hang's parents personally sent a happy post, si yi did not give mo hang face, but always gave his parents face, and finally agreed to attend.

thirty-five-year-old si ye and twenty-five-year-old chen xu appeared at mo hang's wedding, one calm, one arrogant, the years were gentle to si yi, not only did not leave the slightest trace on his face, but made him more and more mature man's temperament, just a glimpse in the crowd, it is haunting, unforgettable.

this marriage, which was not favored by high society, is still as loving as ever seven years later.

at that time, chen xu, who was regarded as an israeli waiter, was a great glory in these seven years, the lin family's most beloved son, a genius fashion designer, an investor who had never looked away, chen xu's identity was too much, everyone thought that he would always hide under the protection of si ye, but he used his own strength to prove that he was not a silk flower next to si ye, but a comrade-in-arms and partner who walked side by side with si ye and supported each other.

the woman's parents warmly received si ye and the two, if the bride was here, it was estimated that she would pull the bride up and build a relationship with si ye.

mo hang and the bride are a typical commercial marriage, and i heard that the bride also has a good time, but mo hang does not mind, he still wants to hook up with him after xiang xiuhe is released from prison.

"watching the two of them cry on stage and say i would, i don't know how much true love the two of them think they have." chen xu whispered in si yi's ear.

si yi smiled, bowed his head and whispered in his ear, "surface kung fu always has to be done." "

the wedding banquet was not bad, chen xu ate a few more bites, and when he was eating the fruit after eating, mo hang brought the bride over to toast.

this is the first time in so many years that the three of them have met each other.

"thank you for coming to my wedding." mo hang raised his wine glass and said to si yi with an obscure look.

si yi did not give him face, did not drink the wine he toasted, "your parents personally came to invite me, i will still give this bit of face." "

that is to say, si ye came to attend mo hang's wedding today, not because he still regarded mo hang as a friend, but because he sold the face of mo hang's parents.

mo hang's face suddenly became difficult to see, but the bride next to him did not understand the atmosphere and said: "i have long heard that si dong and my husband are good friends, thank you for coming to our wedding, and i will have more time to come and go in the future." "

si yi glanced at mo hang lightly, "there is no need or no good traffic." "

the bride obviously did not expect si ye to face them on the spot, is the news that si ye and mo hang fell out is true? ke siye obviously came to their wedding today, doesn't this show that the two of them have a good relationship?

the matter of si yi's face on the spot of mo hang and his wife spread out like wings, which was the news that the two of them had fallen out.

this matter also affected the business of the mo family, angry that mo hang and his father beat up mo hang in the study, and mo hang's wife also looked down on mo hang, and gave mo hang a green hat every day, although the two of them were a business marriage, but who wanted to wear a green hat every day, but mo hang had any way, as soon as he let his wife converge, his wife let him also go to find it, anyway, she didn't mind.