Part 28

After coming out of the Civil Affairs Bureau, Chen Xu saw that the marriage certificate in his hand was still a bit untrue. He actually got married like this, and he still married Si Ye.

"What's the matter?" Si Ye stepped forward and took him by the waist, leading him to the parking lot.

Chen Xu pulled out of her thoughts, shook her head, and said, "It's nothing, it's just a bit unreal."

"It's good to get used to it in the future." A smile appeared in Si Ye's eyes, and he seemed to be in a good mood.

Considering that they have to deal with the group of people in the company, in order to catch them by surprise, Si Ye and the two will not make it public for the time being. Although today is the day for the two of them to obtain the certificate, after receiving the certificate, the two will go to each other and do their own things. went.

Sending Chen Xu to the YC company downstairs, Si Ye drove back to the company.

"Chairman, don't you please celebrate with the young master?" Secretary Jiang asked suspiciously at the red light.

"Forcing it too tightly will backfire." Si Ye is very clear that Chen Xu has no love for him now. His move is just to tie Chen Xu first, and not fasten him. If he is too urgent, he will let Chen Xu run away.

Secretary Jiang nodded thoughtfully and reported to Si Yehui: "Chairman, Miss Bai wants to have a dinner with you, what do you mean?"

Si Ye didn't remember who Miss Bai was in Secretary Jiang's mouth. He thought of this person for a while, and indifferently refused: "No time."

"OK."

Although Si Ye is clean and self-conscious, there are not many rumors about his rumored girlfriend. There are always some people who want to cling to him. They will deliberately say some vague and thought-provoking words, which makes people mistakenly think that she and Si Ye have something to say- I don't want to pay attention to these rumors, unless he gets too far in front of him, he generally won't pay attention to others, and he doesn't bother to pay attention to these people.

Thinking of the last time Chen Xu asked him if he would marry Bai Churui, Si Ye looked up from the computer screen and asked Secretary Jiang, who was driving, "How long is the contract between the company and Bai Churui?"

Secretary Jiang thought for a moment and replied: "It should be due in early September this year."

"Well, there is no need to renew the contract." Si Ye didn't want a dispensable person to affect Chen Xu's mood. In his previous life, he also heard some rumors that Bai Churui would marry him. Before coming to Chen Xu, he would ask him that. The problem should be affected by those lace news.

Secretary Jiang put his hand on the steering wheel and said, "Good chairman."

Bai Churui is a new actress, and her career is on the rise. As long as she does not die, the prospects should be good. Logically speaking, the company should renew the contract, but since Si Ye has spoken, Secretary Jiang naturally dare not refute Si Ye's decision.

Chen Xu walked into the YC company, and the moment he saw him at the front desk, she felt her eyes light up and thought she was a newcomer who had just debuted.

"Hello, I am looking for Wang Jian."

The front desk held back his excitement and dutifully asked Chen Xu if he had an appointment.

"Okay, I will help you contact Manager Wang, please wait a moment." After the front desk dialed the phone, Wang Jian explained the situation.

"Manager Wang will be down immediately. You can take a rest in the reception room on your left." The front desk led Chen Xu into the reception room and brought him a lot of snacks and drinks.