Part 98

"What's the matter? In a bad mood?" Chen Xu saw Si Ye sitting on the sofa alone, frowning after taking a shower, walking barefoot on the soft carpet, and then crawling into Si Ye's arms like a small animal. inside.

Si Ye subconsciously buckled his waist and embraced the person. Chen Xu had just taken a bath, and he carried the fragrance of shower gel. Lin's shower gel did not smell like home, with a hint of mint coolness.

Putting his chin on Chen Xu's shoulders, he turned his head to sniff the smell of Chen Xu's body, Si Ye's voice was a little low, "No."

Chen Xu moved back and reached out to hold Si Ye's face, "Uncle Si, you don't look like you are all right."

Si Ye raised his head, leaned forward and kissed the tender lips, "I just feel so useless."

Whoever said this sentence shouldn't be said from Si Ye's mouth. Chen Xu was about to refute, and his mind flashed, and he suddenly understood that Si Ye was acting coquettishly at him.

"Is it because I run the studio?"

"I didn't do anything to help." Si Yejiang's eyes showed a trace of grievance, but Chen Xu was distressed.

He quickly held Si Ye's face and kissed several mouthfuls, "You are the greatest help to me by staying with me by my side."

His thumb stroked the bruises under Si Ye's eyes, "I'm tired of working overtime recently.

It's obviously not enough to just say it with her mouth. Chen Xu pressed her body forward, pressed him against Si Ye's chest, and kissed his chin, her eyes were pure and seductive.

Summer pajamas are very thin, not to mention that Chen Xu is wearing short-sleeved shorts. Si Ye's slender hands can easily get in through the wide trousers.

The two hadn't seen each other for some days, their eyes collided, and the fire burst into flames.

Even the air became warm and humid.

The next day Chen Xu slept until the afternoon before getting up. When he went downstairs to have lunch, Si Xuezhou just wanted to ask him if he was not feeling well, so he was caught off guard to see the bright red marks on his porcelain-white neck.

Si Xuezhou, who had just become an adult, flushed with shame, lowered his head and dared not look at him.

Zhuo Shunan went to the kitchen to get him something to eat. While Chen Xu was eating, she said embarrassingly: "You are still young, so it's better to be more restrained."

After a moment of stunned, Chen Xu suddenly understood what Zhuo Shunan was talking about. He suppressed the burning of the ears and nodded pretentiously, "Yeah."

Although they are their own sons, they are married after all. Zhuo Shunan and Chen Xu are still a bit embarrassed to mention this. They can't get up the next day after this torment, not to mention that Chen Xu is not weak and weak, which is enough. It shows that Chen Xu and Si Ye had a quarrel last night.

"It's good if you know it in your heart." Zhuo Shunan changed the subject and said, "Si Ye went to the company with your dad this morning. They should have business affairs to discuss."

"I see. Uncle Si sent me a message." As soon as Chen Xu woke up, he saw the message Si Ye had sent him. He lay on the bed and chatted with Si Ye for a while before being urged by Si Ye to go downstairs to eat.

After lunch, Chen Xu received news from Tang Zhen and asked him if he would be free to play this weekend.

Tang Zhen is now working as an intern in Si's subsidiary. Although he is squeezed by his seniors every day, his seniors have also enthusiastically taught him a lot of things as a rookie in the workplace. Coupled with his cheerful personality, he is now with the company. Seeing that there was not much left in the balance of the summer vacation, Tang Zhen finally remembered Chen Xu, the great benefactor, and wanted to ask him out to go shopping and have a meal.