Part 69

It is rare that Chen Xu woke up and Si Ye was still there. He rubbed his eyes and glanced at the time. "It's almost ten, why isn't Uncle going to work?"

Si Ye stretched out his hand to embrace him, and Chen Xu's back was tightly pressed against Si Ye's chest, "I won't go to work today, I will stay with you at home."

"No, business matters." Chen Xu wasn't an unreasonable temper, just explain the misunderstanding clearly. There is no need to let Si Ye stay at home to coax him.

Si Ye kissed him on the tip of his ears, "It is still right to accompany his wife in the New Year."

Chen Xu's body became stiff, and his whole body became red into cooked shrimps. It was the first time that he heard these two words from Si Ye's mouth, and he stammered and retorted: "I...I'm a man."

"Then...husband?" Si Ye deliberately lowered his voice into Chen Xu's ear and shouted.

These two words made Chen Xu's whole body aroused, and he almost didn't jump to the ground from Si Ye's arms, but to be honest, it was a bit cool.

Who is Si Ye? The head of the Si family who is frightened by the outside world, is selfless and resolute, and calls him her husband. Don't be too cool.

Chen Xu turned over, his cheeks flushed, and his eyes were staring at Si Ye. "Can I call again?"

"Husband." Si Ye happily met Chen Xu's request, and Chen Xu smiled and curled his eyebrows.

It's a pity that I didn't laugh for too long, and I heard Si Ye say: "To be fair, should you call me too?"

Chen Xu's smile froze on his face at a speed visible to the naked eye. It turned out that Si Ye was waiting for him here.

Sure enough, **** is still old and spicy.

He was not as thick-skinned as Si Ye, and he was really embarrassed to shout at Si Ye.

After hesitating for a long while, his face was flushed with white jade, and he couldn't say anything.

Si Ye still stared at him with a smile, and didn't mean to let him go.

Chen Xu lowered her head and pressed the top of her head to Si Ye's chest, "Uncle Si..."

Si Ye couldn't help but touched his hot ears, "It's no use acting like a baby."

"I yelled twice, you yelled too much, right"

It's all for this, Chen Xu wouldn't be too shameless anymore, it seems that he is not a man enough.

Si Ye watched his ruddy lips open and close, and made a mouth shape: "Husband."

The voice was very small. Si Ye didn't hear clearly, but he saw clearly. He deliberately showed doubts, "What?"

Chen Xu broke the jar and said loudly: "Husband!"

Then he opened the quilt and was about to run. As a result, Si Ye quickly grabbed it with his hand and pressed it back. He was slapped back into the wolf's den like a small animal. He was bullied to the extent that his hands and feet became soft, his eyes were full of water, and he hummed and grasped Si Ye. When the clothes on Ye's chest came back, Si Ye took the initiative to let him go, but he was unwilling to let Si Ye go, and took the initiative to greet him, chasing Si Ye to kiss him.

It was so cute that Si Ye couldn't help bullying and bullying people again, until the two of them woke up slowly at noon.

Si Ye said that if he was resting at home to accompany Chen Xu today, he really stayed at home to accompany Chen Xu. After making a phone call during the period, he never touched the computer or mobile phone again.