Part 88

The entire classroom suddenly fell into silence. Tang Zhen suddenly realized that his voice was too loud. Chen Xu had been at the center of the whirlpool of public opinion recently. Wouldn't it be even worse if he shouted again.

"I..." His face suddenly turned pale, and he didn't know how to save this situation.

Chen Xuyun said calmly, "No, it's already over."

This answer caused everyone present to have pupils quake again. What did they hear? Chen Xu was married a long time ago? !

Who is the other man in the revelation? Chen Xu's husband? Or Chen Xu's derailed object?

The amount of information was so great that no one in the room reacted.

On the way back to the dormitory, both Tang Zhen and Zhu Yaoyuan were still in a daze.

"Are you really married?" Zhu Yao had a strong sense of unreality.

"Yeah." Chen Xu nodded calmly.

"With that Mr. Si?" Zhu Yaoyuan looked at Chen Xu nervously.

Chen Xu stared at him, "Otherwise?"

Zhu Yaoyuan took a deep breath and admired Chen Xu very much. He dared to get married when he was an adult. At the same time, he felt that Mr. Si was a bit immoral. Coaxed Chen Xu to marry him at the age of eighteen.

But feelings are not easy to say. After all, people are happy and consensual, and outsiders like them have no standpoint.

"Fuck! You are really married! You really have a husband!" Tang Zhen's brain circuit is peculiar, looking at Chen Xu with envy.

Chen Xu: "..."

"But you actually kept it so good, don't tell us." Tang Zhen stared at Chen Xu sadly.

"Uncle Si said that I'm too young and I'm still studying. It's better for me to keep a low profile." Chen Xu is not a character who likes to make things known to everyone. The reason why he came to school directly wearing a wedding ring today, One is to clarify the rumors, and the other is to feel that his relationship with Si Ye has stabilized and there is no need to hide it. The two of them took the marriage certificate upright and held the wedding, doing what they did like an underground love.

"Tsk tusk, it's so sweet." Tang Zhen took Chen Xu's hand, moved forward, and suddenly stared at Chen Xu's neck with a mocking expression, "It was so intense last night."

Chen Xu stunned, and followed Tang Zhen's gaze to cover her side of her neck. Si Ye seemed to have kissed here last night, and he should have left a trace.

The tips of his ears were a little red, and Tang Zhen and Zhu Yaoyuan looked at Chen Xu in surprise. Chen Xu is so shy!

Zhu Yaoyuan looked enviously at the ring on Chen Xu's ring finger. It was so good. He and Qin Yuzhen had just kissed them innocently. Chen Xu is a married person.

The three returned to the dormitory to put down their textbooks and went out for lunch together. Qin Yuzhen saw Chen Xu coming today and took the initiative to greet him without mentioning the unpleasant topics on the forum.

A big forum was upset at this time.

27L: Fuck! It's actually true! I just went to the cafeteria to eat, and I really saw cx's ring finger wearing a ring!

28L: My god, what a reversal is this!

29L: I don't listen, I don't listen, cx has not been raised or married!

30L: CX personally admits that he has been married for a long time, he is all separated, he is not kept by him, and his upright husband.

31L: Even if you get married, maybe you sell yourself to an old man for the sake of prosperity and wealth.