Part 58

Si Yichen looked at the list for half a minute before he recovered from the shock, "I...mine?"

The other party chuckled lightly, with inexplicable sarcasm, a little harsh.

"if not?"

Si Yichen was full of horror and stammered: "But... we just..."

He never dreamed that he was going to be a father at the age of eighteen, and... he raised his eyelids and looked at the woman across the table. He was confused. He thought it was just a mistake made by ghosts, but who ever thought of this mistake? Actually made a small life.

The woman took a sip of coffee. Si Yichen looked at her blankly and blurted out: "Can I drink coffee during pregnancy?"

"Who knows, I don't plan to take it anyway." The woman said lightly.

Si Yichen came up with the crime, "What?!"

His movement attracted the attention of a few customers in the store. Si Yichen hurriedly sat down, "Why... why?"

"What are you doing so nervously? Don't you believe it's your kind? It doesn't matter if I kill it." The woman's voice with a smile, and the light tone made Si Yichen completely convinced that she did not intend to take it. This child is not at all concerned.

But this is his child, he has blood relatives, and the closest person in this world to him.

The deeper he thought about it, the more Si Yichen couldn't let go of this child. He lost his mother since childhood, and his father went away. The people with blood relationship with him are not good people. Even Tao Minzhi has not helped him recently. But this child is different. He is the closest person to himself in the world.

"No! You can't fight." Si Yichen suddenly raised his head and looked at the opposite woman with scorching eyes.

+.c0m

The woman sneered and said, "Are you crazy? You actually want me to give birth to him. Based on our relationship, if one day it is revealed, this child is the best evidence, let alone your current situation. What is required of me to give birth to this child?"

"Si Yichen, stop dreaming, do you think you are still the heir of the former Si family? I'm afraid you can't afford today's coffee."

Sentence after sentence of reality crushed Si Yichen's self-esteem. She was right. If it continues like this, let alone this child, he will not even be able to live his own life.

"Don't think about it, I've made an appointment for the hospital, and I will beat the child in a few days. I think it hasn't happened that night." The woman got up to go to checkout, and Si Yichen suddenly reached out and grabbed her wrist. "Don't fight, I will find a way, wait a minute, I will let you and this child live a good life."

He stared at the opponent with a deep expression, "The only heir to the Si family is me."

...

Chen Xu stayed at home for two days. Si Ye didn't spend much time with him. In order to prepare for the design competition and the final exam, he also got busy, but did not notice Si Ye's alienation from him.

On the eve of New Year's Day, Chen Xu submitted her preliminary work and started to prepare for the final exam without stopping.

Even Tang Zhen didn't go out to do part-time jobs, and honestly squatted in the library management review. Zhu Yao was originally in order to chase Qin Yuzhen, and recently got up earlier than the chicken every day, just to go.

The library helped Qin Yuzhen occupy a position, and the relationship between the two became increasingly close.

Tang Zhen rolled her eyes and Chen Xu whispered: "Look, this is the typical inhumanity of the opposite sex."