Part 68

Mo Hang's family and Si Ye's family are family friends, and they have a very good relationship. They are classmates from kindergarten to elementary school and junior high school. Mo Hang is considered to be one of Si Ye's iron buddies.

Later Si Ye was kidnapped when he was twelve years old and sent abroad for treatment. The two people were separated from each other. However, Mo Hang would fly abroad to play with him as soon as summer and winter vacations. No longer, the teacher will say that there are children with ADHD, but when it comes to loyalty, Mo Hang is definitely the first.

Although Xiang Xiuhe is his classmate, he hasn't been a classmate for long. The three of them are junior high school classmates. Si Ye went abroad before finishing the first year of junior high school. He was actually not familiar with Xiang Xiuhe, and even later he When Mo Hang introduced Xiang Xiuhe to his country, he couldn't keep up with the number in his head. The memory of twelve years old was too long, and he was an insignificant person. Of course Si Ye couldn't remember it.

However, Mo Hang and Xiang Xiuhe have a very good relationship, and Xiang Xiuhe also has a degree of advancing and retreating. Because of Mo Hang's relationship, Si Ye regards Xiang Xiuhe as a friend, but he did not expect Mo Hang to hide in the book. Looking at the photos of Xiang Xiuhe in his youth, Mo Hang likes Xiang Xiuhe?

No wonder Mo Hang is always so good with Xiang Xiuhe. No wonder Mo Hang wanted him to find this book. It turned out that the drunkard's intention was not in wine. What Mo Hang was looking for was not the book, but the photos in the book.

Mo Hang did not disclose this to Si Ye, and Si Ye did not intend to follow up. He stuffed the photo back into the book, pretending that he didn't know about it.

On the other side, Chen Xu met attorney Cai. Attorney Cai heard that he was willing to inherit the inheritance and happily showed a kind smile, "Your grandpa can finally feel at ease."

Chen Xu didn't understand why Attorney Cai said that. In fact, without this inheritance, he would not be unable to survive on his own ability.

He followed Lawyer Cai to go through the formalities. Grandpa left him with 10% of the shares in Chen's Company, plus a villa. Coincidentally, this villa was not far from A. Lawyer Cai gave the key to him. He also gave him a small box.

After thanking Attorney Cai, Chen Xu took the key to the villa left by his grandfather. The villa has two floors. It is not very large. It is a small western-style building. There is a small garden at the entrance. It is very clean. Attorney Cai should have regular schedules. Ask someone to take care of it.

Walking into this villa, Chen Xu's nose suddenly became sore, he walked to the swing stand and sat down, opened the small box, and put a letter in it.

My grandson Xiaoxu: When you got this letter, you should have already gone to college. I left you a property. If there is nowhere to go, go there.

The letter that grandpa left him was very short, and he didn't say anything else, but Chen Xu could see the deep warmth from this short text. Grandpa really loved him and worried that Chen Yue and his wife would treat him badly, even him. The places to go in adulthood are ready for him.

Chen Xu squeezed the letter in her hand, her eyes were red, and there was a golden lock under the letter paper, the kind worn by a baby on his neck. He picked up the golden lock and placed it in the palm of his hand, without seeing anything special. Is it something he wore when he was a child? What does Grandpa keep it for?

Putting away the golden lock, Chen Xu strolled around the house for a while, and did not return to Si's house until the evening.

Probably his grandfather gave him confidence, and Chen Xu felt much more relaxed on the way back to the showdown with Si Ye.