Part 63

After the New Year's Day holiday is the final exam. After the final exam, the three of Chen Xu came out of the exam room and prepared to go to the cafeteria for dinner.

"Brother Xu, what is the last question? I am blind." Tang Zhen asked Chen Xu, holding his hand.

Chen Xu thought for a while and said: "I chose a."

"Damn! The a I originally chose was changed to c. I had known that I wouldn't change it." Zhu Yaoyuan hammered his chest in annoyance.

Tang Zhen said depressedly: "I knew I was an African, and I was fooled."

The three of them were talking when they suddenly heard several screams coming from behind them.

"I chose the wrong one!"

"I changed it three times, and never chose a! Staggered the correct answers accurately!"

Chen Xu turned his head to see that it was a classmate in their class, "I didn't necessarily choose the right one."

"How could Xueba choose the wrong one!" Apparently Chen Xu's classmates believed him more than himself.

In fact, Chen Xu was very sure in her heart that the correct answer was a. She only wanted to comfort them, but it seemed that they didn't believe it at all.

"Recently, eat more for the exam, come here, and Auntie will scoop more meat for you." The aunt who served in the cafeteria smiled when she saw Chen Xu and greeted Chen Xu enthusiastically.

Chen Xu took a plate full of food with both hands, her pretty eyes were a little stunned, "Thank you, Auntie."

"You're welcome, it's not enough to add it again." The auntie in the cafeteria and Chen Xu both spoke in a softer voice. Such a well-behaved and beautiful child is in a good mood after seeing more.

Chen Xu nodded obediently, and when he sat next to Zhu Yaoyuan, the two of them fixed their eyes and shook their heads.

"Auntie in the canteen? Isn't she a relative of your family? I beat you a lot every time. Look at my few pieces of meat." Zhu Yao turned over his own twice-cooked pork sporadically, and found out a few and a half slices sporadically. Lean meat.

Tang Zhen ate her own vegetables and said: "A semester is over, why are you not used to the differential treatment of Chen Xu from your aunt? Who makes our brother Xu look good."

Zhu Yaoyuan said unconvincedly: "I am also good-looking."

"You are ordinary and beautiful, Chen Xu is the beauty of the prosperous age." Tang Zhen shook his finger and pierced Zhu Yaoyuan's heart mercilessly.

The students who come and go in the cafeteria almost always take a peek at Chen Xu when they pass by their tables. Both boys and girls will look at Chen Xu a few more times, blushing with excitement.

"You pinch it over, I haven't moved yet." Chen Xu couldn't eat so much, so she took the initiative to speak.

Zhu Yaoyuan was not at all polite to Chen Xu, and was filled with chopsticks. Tang Zhen picked up a meatball and said, "I am losing weight recently and can't eat too much."

"You look like you will fall when the wind blows. What weight loss do you have?" Zhu Yaoyuan heard Tang Zhen talk about losing weight for a semester, but one day he didn't say that he wanted to lose weight, but in his opinion Tang Zhen She's skinny enough, and she'll be skinny if she loses weight.

"No, no, no, you don't understand. As a soft little zero, you just want to be white and beautiful with long legs, absolutely not fat!" When Tang Zhen said this, her eyes were staring straight. Chen Xu, "Such like ours is the standard best receiver, it's really cheap for you man."