Part 61

Although it is New Year's Day, today's dinner is no different from every reunion in the past.

Chen Xu sat next to Si Ye, and didn't know where he flew. He didn't even notice Si Ye picking up vegetables for him. When he recovered, the vegetables in his bowl had already risen high.

"Si Ye, are you adopting a daughter-in-law or a son?" Si Jing has always had no way of speaking, so he dared to say anything.

Sure enough, as soon as she spoke, Si Wanping glared at her, "You can't stop your mouth even after eating."

Si Wanping picked her chopsticks and chicken chopsticks. This is Si Jing's favorite dish. When Si Jing smelled the chicken chopsticks, her stomach spasm suddenly, so she got up and ran to the bathroom.

"vomit--"

Wei Shifeng immediately chased after him, and the whole family stopped the dishes and looked at them.

"What's the matter?" Si Yaowei asked suspiciously.

Luo Yi squinted her eyes, probably guessing what was going on.

Tao Minzhi continued to eat his own face without changing his face, but his eyes sank when he lowered his head.

After a while, Si Jing was backed by Wei Shifeng's support. Si Wanping helped her pull the chair away, and with joy in his eyes, he approached her and asked her, "Did you have it?"

Si Jing nodded, "Yeah."

Si Wanping was overjoyed, "How many months?"

"Three months." Si Jing said.

Si Wanping counted the time, that was before and after the National Day. During that time, Si Jing was kept at home by her and was not allowed to go out. This also shows that the child may only be Wei Shifeng's. No wonder Wei Shifeng changed his previous attitude. Become diligent towards Si Jing.

Although it is not the first time that Wei Shifeng has become a father, as a man, he is of course happy that his wife is pregnant with her own child.

In addition, Tao Minzhi didn't pay much attention to him, so he paid more attention to Si Jing.

"This is a good thing." Si Wanping smiled. Si Shenqian, who was sitting next to her, opened his eyes ignorantly, not understanding what the adults were talking about.

Zheng Hongqiao touched Si Shenqian's head and smiled with creases, "Shenqian is going to be a brother, are you happy?"

Si Shenqian blinked and suddenly burst into tears, "I don't want to be a brother..."

He doesn't know much. He only knows that being a big brother means someone will come to grab his parents, grandparents, and grandparents. His parents don't like to take care of him. Grandma treats him too strictly. Only grandpa will play with him. There is not much love and attention. Now there are still people coming to grab his things. Fear made Si Shenqian finally break out, crying out of breath.

No one thought that Si Shenqian would suddenly cry so badly. No matter how fierce Si Wanping was and told him not to cry, he could not stop. After all, he was only a three-year-old child, and his fear had already taken all of his mind. Can't hear anything else.

Si Jing stepped forward and hugged Si Shenqian, patted him on the back, and said, "Since the baby doesn't like it, my mother doesn't want this baby."

Before Wei Shifeng and Si Wanping could say anything, they heard an excited voice and retorted: "No!"

Everyone looked at Si Yichen together, and didn't understand what his junior was doing to stand up and say no.

With all eyes in sight and being stared at by everyone, Si Yichen squatted and said: "This...this is unfair to the child in the stomach. Shen Qian is a good boy. Tell him well and he will understand."