Part 73

Chen Xu was startled, and was almost pulled into the bathtub by Si Ye and turned into a chicken.

He hurriedly supported the edge of the bathtub, so that he did not let himself fall in.

"Uncle Si! What are you doing? I almost got wet." Chen Xu frowned and pushed Si Ye away unhappy.

"Sorry." There was a smile in Si Ye's voice. There was no hint of apology. He took Chen Xu's hand, his eyebrows moistened and sharp, "What did you say to Si Lin for so long? What is he? Whose nephew?"

"Why do you even have to eat your nephew's jealousy? Isn't your nephew my nephew? He must be very frightened when he first arrived. You, the uncle, are now his only relying on, and you have been cold and not afraid. It scares people." Chen Xu compares his heart to heart. If he is Si Lin, he must be very upset.

Si Ye wrapped his lean waist and pressed his side face to his waist, dampening Chen Xu's white shirt, revealing his fair skin.

"I don't know how to get along with him, I don't have that experience." Si Ye hasn't kissed his parents since he was a child. He and his eldest brother are 13 years old. Although the eldest brother treats him very well, they spend time together. Limited. When he was in elementary school, his eldest brother was already in college. He was busy with his studies, social interactions, and romance, and he couldn't allocate much time to Si Ye.

Si Ye didn't know what a normal family relationship should be like, so he didn't know where to start when faced with this nephew who had been looking for a long time and finally recovered.

Si Ye's words made Chen Xu distressed to death. He turned around and took the cheese Si Ye's face and kissed him, "It doesn't matter, I have no experience, we can always find a suitable way to get along with each other slowly."

"Yeah." Si Ye raised his head and kissed Chen Xu's rosy lips, and Chen Xu bent down in coordination.

In the end, the clothes on his body were not kept, and he was wet from the inside out, and had to be changed into a new one, and even the underpants that Si Ye asked him to bring in were completely wiped out.

Afterwards, Chen Xu had reason to suspect that Si Ye was deliberate.

The dinner was eaten by three people. This is what Chen Xu meant. It would be too pitiful to let Si Lin, who had just arrived, sit at another table alone, and it would be nice to sit together to increase the relationship between Si Lin and Si Ye. .

However, Chen Xu's thoughts are destined to be in vain.

Fan Jiming was trembling when he ate. He wanted to talk to Chen Xu, but his uncle's momentum was too strong. Sitting next to him was like sitting on pins and needles. How could Chen Xu marry such a terrible person? Isn't he really forced?

Chen Xu saw that Si Lin seemed to be eating decapitation, he sighed in his heart, and pulled Si Ye's sleeve, "Uncle Si, I want to eat shrimp."

Si Ye picked up a piece of shrimp and put it on his plate, and concentrated on peeling the shrimp for Chen Xu.

Fan Jiming was dumbfounded, and looked at Chen Xu while hesitant to say something. Therefore, Chen Xu was unclear, "What's the matter? Is the food unappetizing?"

"No...No." Fan Jiming shook his head fiercely, and asked indifferently: "Why are you called Uncle Si, Uncle Si?"

Chen Xu was choked. He called Si Ye's uncle for six years. He was used to it a long time ago. Even after the two of them were together, he didn't want to change. Now Si Lin asked sharply, he suddenly didn't know how to answer.