Part 65

Chen Xu wore a light gray suit with a black coat, long waist and thin legs, and outstanding appearance. Walking in the crowd was the focus.

"Is it cold?" Si Ye walked next to him, frowning, he let Chen Xu wear a down jacket, Chen Xu was too ugly, and firmly rejected him because he didn't match his suit.

"It's not cold, my hands are hot." As if afraid Si Ye would not believe it, Chen Xu stretched out his hand and shook Si Ye's hand.

After feeling the heat from the palm of Chen Xu's palm, the wrinkles between Si Ye's eyebrows were finally ironed.

Chen Xu leaned into Si Ye's ear, teasing with a smile on her eyebrows: "Uncle Si, don't you think you are like my father like this?"

His shining eyes were reflected in Si Ye's eyes, he tightened his humble hands, and deliberately lowered his voice and said, "When you call my father."

Chen Xu's white ears and face suddenly became bloody, and his face flushed with shame, struggling to withdraw his hand from Si Ye's.

Although he doesn't know much about that aspect of things, most of his friends are boys. When boys get together, it is common for them to say a couple of sentences. In the past Chen Xu heard these words without any fluctuations in her heart, but this kind of remarks Speaking from Si Ye's mouth, it was difficult for him to resist, and he wanted to dig a hole and bury himself on the spot.

Chen Xu was dragged into the company by Si Ye in silence. The child was awkward, but Si Ye had a smile on his lips.

He received a number card for the draw for a while, turned around and stuffed it into Chen Xu's hand, "The draw for a while."

"I'm lucky, you should take it yourself." Chen Xu returned the number plate in his hand to Si Ye. Si Ye didn't take it, and said lightly: "It's just a pleasure."

Chen Xu also thinks about it, Si Ye is not short of money, and the lottery is indeed not attractive to him.

He followed Si Ye into the lobby side by side, and didn't know that the entire company had already known him just a few minutes after he appeared.

"I just heard Xiao Liu at the front desk say that Secretary Dong brought a little beauty over here!"

"Fuck! Secretary Dong has taken the order? Am I out of chance?"

"Haha, you won't have a chance if you don't leave the company alone."

"A few dishes, plus some cephalosporins."

"What does the little beauty look like? Do you have a picture? Give me Kang Kang."

"Is it the boss? It's not easy. I thought Si Dong was going to marry the job."

"The little beauty is green and tender, and more like a lover than the proprietress. I guess it's either a star or a tender model."

"Is it the little beauty who came to the company to find Director Dong last time?! I knew that he would definitely be able to seize the heart of Director Dong!"

"I want to see how good they look, no matter how good they are, they are still an amateur. They are definitely not better than Xiang Xiuhe. I think Si Dong and Xiang Xiuhe are more suitable."

"Huh? What did I miss? What is the relationship between Si Dong and Xiang Xiu? Is La Lang match?"

"You probably don't know if you don't mix in the entertainment industry. Xiang Xiuhe is a classmate of Si Dong. The two have a good relationship in private. They are both big beauties, evenly matched, strong and strong, much better than some weak little beauties! "