Part 51

"Tomorrow, my grandfather's birthday banquet, should you accompany your uncle?" Sun Weiang opened the Coke and made a bang, and the sound of bubbles gradually stopped.

"Yeah." Chen Xu nodded.

"You'd better not go." Sun Weiang didn't drink either, holding Coke in both hands, looking up at Chen Xu.

"Why?" Chen Xu asked in a puzzled way. Could the Sun Family be able to make a scourge?

"My grandfather, they might make things difficult for you." Sun Weiang is not so kind, but he can see that Si Ye is very pampering, and Si Ye may be able to tolerate others smashing his face, but he absolutely can't bear who gives Chenxu a face. Look.

His grandfather always wanted to introduce the third uncle's daughter to Si Ye. Although they hated the Si family, they tried every means to cling to the Si family. They wanted to use Sun Keting's death as a bargaining chip to let Si Ye marry a girl from the Sun family.

But before their plan was implemented, Si Ye got married without saying a word.

The Sun family couldn't move Si Ye, but Chen Xu was different. He was from a low background and was still a student. He looked like a delicate little white flower, so he could deal with it very well.

No matter how Sun Weiang persuaded them, they would stubbornly refuse to listen. Sun Weiang had no choice but to start from Chen Xu's side.

Chen Xu raised his half-closed eyes and put the can on the table, "Then you should convince them not to do such stupid things, instead of coming to me and telling me not to go."

Sun Weiang raised his brows, showing an irritable expression, and did not answer.

Chen Xu saw the answer from his face, "I see, the Sun family doesn't listen to your advice? That's why you came to me."

Being guessed at the main thing, Sun Weiang almost squeezed the Coke in his hand, "Well, it doesn't make any difference whether you go or not. Maybe Si Yichen still hates you when you go, so it's better to give him this opportunity."

Hearing Sun Weiang mentioning Si Yichen, Chen Xu raised her eyebrows, showing a somewhat rebellious expression, "That doesn't mean I am afraid of Si Yichen?"

Sun Weiang felt that Chen Xu was a little unreasonable for the first time, "Aren't you afraid of him? Behind him is Ms. Tao, who is also his uncle's son. The Si family will have to hand it over to him sooner or later. What good is it for you to offend him? Maybe you do now. Uncle escorts you, but can you guarantee how long your uncle will like you?"

Speaking of Si's family going to be handed over to Si Yichen in the future, Sun Weiang looked disgusted.

In fact, Sun Weiang never waited to see Si Yichen, but he was very knowledgeable about current affairs and would never provoke Si Yichen.

Chen Xu took a sip of her drink without restraint, and said, "I'm happy."

"Your brain is sick!" Sun Weiang never thought that his answer would be these three words. Because he was happy, he went against Si Yichen everywhere?

At this time, four words suddenly appeared in Sun Weiang's mind: arrogant and arrogant.

Isn't that just Chen Xu?

Chen Xu lowered her eyebrows and stared at Sun Weiang with cold eyes, "If you don't want to mess up your old man's birthday banquet, you'd better go back and persuade them to think twice. Tell me what's the use to an outsider, and you are not afraid that I will turn my head. Just report to Uncle?"