Part 14

Si Yichen's friends all know that among the four children sent to Si's family, there is one named Chen Xu, who is not liked by Si Yichen. As Si Yichen's friends, they will naturally not give Chen Xu a favor. His face, but Chen Xu himself is very low-key. There are many people who know his name, but not many have seen him.

Especially these ladies of the aristocracy, I don't know that Chen Xu is so good-looking, and naturally he did not recognize that this person is the Chen Xu that Si Yichen hates, and thought he was the same name and surname, not to mention that Si Yichen often belittles Chen in front of them. Xu, this also makes them think that Si Yichen hates Xu Xu, the grades are very poor, and nothing can be done.

"What? Show me." Tong Jiaxi's reaction was bigger than that of Si Yichen. He didn't believe that Chen Xu's grades were so good. He thought Chen Xu was even worse than him. He had a bad exam. Chen Xu must have given it. The one at the bottom of him.

Tong Jiaxi grabbed the phone, and the screen of the phone was a photo of Chen Xu's ID, with eyebrows like Mo Dai, bright eyes and white teeth.

He almost smashed the phone, which turned out to be Chen Xu.

"Impossible... he must have cheated!" Tong Jiaxi never thought that Chen Xu was the highest score in the province. If he cheated, who else could be copied, in short, this could not be Chen Xu's real results, he didn't believe it.

Tong Jiaxi's abnormality made Si Yichen quite calm. He grabbed the phone in Tong Jiaxi's hand, swiped up and down, and carefully read the report.

That's right, it's Chen Xu, that's what he hates most, waiting for the humiliated Chen Xu, he actually scored 738 points in the exam!

Si Yichen remembered that every time he ridiculed Chen Xu, Chen Xu's calm and breezy appearance, he couldn't decide how to laugh at himself.

Chen Xu was the top student in the college entrance examination. He was complacent after only 703 points in the exam. What would his father think of him?

The more Si Yichen thought about it, the more panicked he felt. His most proud achievement was stepped on by Chen Xu. He couldn't compare to Chen Xu. Isn't his father going to give up himself completely and turn to cultivate Chen Xu as a member of the Si family? Heir?

Why is there Chen Xu? Why does Chen Xu appear in front of his father? If only there is no Chen Xu in this world.

"Sao Chen..." The men and women present saw Si Yichen's air pressure getting lower and lower, and they were a little worried that he would not be able to withstand the blow.

After a while of silence, Si Yichen suddenly raised the phone and slammed it on the ground. He kicked the table fiercely, and the drink on it smashed to the ground.

The girls screamed in fright.

Si Yichen slammed his fist on the table, and the back of his hand was cut open by glass shards, bleeding all over the floor.

That night, Si Yichen was sent to the hospital, not only because of his hand injury, but also because he was so drunk that he had to go to the hospital for gastric lavage.

As for Chen Xu, Chen Xu has already fallen asleep now, and she has no idea how Si Yichen abused herself.

The next day, Chen Xu heard from the servant that the old lady went to the hospital overnight and heard that Chen Shao was injured.

This incident has not happened in the previous life, and Chen Xu's hand holding the milk cup paused in the air, "What happened to Si Yichen?"

The servant shook his head and said, "We don't know much."