Part 31

"How are you today? Are you still used to military training?" Behind Si Ye was a huge floor-to-ceiling window with neon flashing outside.

"It's okay, Uncle Si, are you still in the company?" Chen Xu looked at the scenery behind Si Ye, he should be in the company.

"Well, there is still a little work to be done." Si Ye took a sip of coffee.

Chen Xu frowned and said, "Uncle Si don't drink coffee so late. Work is endless, so go back and rest early."

Hearing what Chen Xu said, Si Ye's eyes softened, "Thank you Xiaoxu for your concern, I will go back after I finish my work."

Chen Xu nodded with a serious face, and said, "I will let Secretary Jiang supervise you."

"When did Secretary Jiang betrayed to your side?" Si Ye teased.

Standing on the balcony, Chen Xu glanced left and right, lowered his voice and said, "Don't bother with Secretary Jiang, I am the boss now, and Secretary Jiang dare not veto my meaning."

Hearing the three words "Boss Lady", the smile on Si Ye's face gradually deepened, "My child, you are very conscious."

Chen Xu rubbed her hot ears and said nothing.

After they chatted for a while, Chen Xu urged Si Ye to work quickly, and go back to rest sooner.

Si Ye smiled helplessly, "Okay, you are like Mrs. Si now."

Chen Xu suddenly felt hot on her cheeks, and her entire face was white and red, like a ripe peach, which made people want to take a bite.

"I won't tell you, good night." Chen Xu hung up the video call and blew on the balcony for a while before returning to the dormitory.

Tang Zhen took a change of clothes and prepared to take a bath in the bathroom, just in time to see Chen Xu pushing the door in.

"Wow, Chen Xu, your face is full of spring. Love, you and your boyfriend have a really good relationship~"

Tang Zhen winked and teased Chen Xu, but Chen Xu was confused, "No, I don't have a boyfriend."

"Oh...I understand, don't worry, I am not a big-mouthed person, and I can't say it." Tang Zhen smiled meaningfully at Chen Xu and pushed the door into the bathroom.

Chen Xu was left alone to stand outside with a hundred mouths.

The next day the weather was bad, and it started to rain before dawn. After dawn, the rain did not decrease, but became even greater. Unsurprisingly, today's military training was cancelled. Chen Xugang took a look at the news. There was a burst of cheers from the whole building.

It seems that everyone does not want military training.

Because of the rain, Chen Xu had nothing to do, and they all stayed in the dormitory.

Wu Bin's learning experience, Zhu Yaoyuan was playing games with headphones, Tang Zhen was lying on his bed and playing mobile phones, Chen Xu was sitting in his seat and drawing pictures. He studied fashion design in his previous life, and he couldn't get it in the four years of college. Little prizes, even after graduation, he planned to create his own clothing brand, but unfortunately he fell short because of his death.

In this life, although Chen Xu chose to major in economics, he is still very interested in fashion design. When he is inspired, he will also draw a pen.

"Fuck! Chen Xu, you are on fire again!" Tang Zhen suddenly sat up from the bed, and he was shocked by the sound.

Wu Bin frowned displeased, bit his nails irritably, and scribbled circles on the notebook with his pen hand.