Part 30

Chen Xu walked over calmly, Si Yichen saw his calm face and thought he was unaware, unable to restrain the urge to show off, and deliberately said: "People and people are destined to be different when they are born. No matter how hard you struggle, Useless."

Si Yichen raised his hand to tidy up his shirt, holding the manuscript in his hand, raising his head and chest up to go on stage.

Chen Xu glanced at him and didn't say a word. Si Yichen thought he was hit by himself, and was happy, so he heard the host's voice from the station.

"Below are new students representatives..."

Si Yichen was holding the winning ticket, with a smug smile full of cheeks, and he was about to step onto the stage when he heard the name of the host, not him, but Chen Xu.

Chen Xu passed by him and glanced at him with a smile, "You are right."

Si Yichen froze in place, looking at Chen Xu's figure against the light in disbelief, step by step towards the stage that should belong to him.

Chen Xu caused a sensation as soon as he took the stage. No one thought that the freshman representative would look so good-looking. The commotion in the audience did not make Chen Xu panic. He calmly said: "Please be quiet, thank you."

However, when he opened his mouth, instead of calming down the students in the audience, he made them even more excited.

"My god! Why didn't anyone tell me that the freshman representative is so handsome!"

"The voice is so good, it's a waste of not to make a debut!"

"Didn't you find that he is the province's college entrance examination champion? Chen Xu! The most handsome college entrance examination champion! He was on the hot search!"

"Fucking trough... I said how familiar! Little brother is not on the camera at all! I am much better than the photos!"

"Oh, this beauty is a flash hit and is a popular little fresh meat. Okay, Xiang Xiuhe has to lose to him!"

It wasn't until the teachers came down to maintain discipline that the scene gradually quieted down, and then the thing that made them scream again came, and Chen Xu unexpectedly finished the whole process!

And the expression is very fluent and steady. He obviously only speaks on behalf of the freshmen, but he made this unpretentious podium abruptly turned into a stage with a flashing spotlight.

After Chen Xu finished speaking, the audience continued to applaud, and some even stood up and whistled, making the teachers rush to teach.

After Chen Xu stepped down, Si Yichen was still stunned, looking at Chen Xu's eyes as if he was about to tear him.

"You **** deliberately!" Si Yichen stepped forward and grabbed Chen Xu's collar.

Chen Xu didn't fear him at all, and said calmly: "It's just what he deserves."

This is undoubtedly a mockery of Si Yichen, but he can only do tricks in secret.

"You! Chen Xu, you are very good, let's wait and see, sooner or later, there will be one day when you will stumble." Si Yichen said in a desperate manner.

Chen Xu patted the wrinkles on her clothes, and said indifferently: "Then I will wait and see."

Seeing that he was threatened by him and still being so leisurely and at ease, Si Yichen didn't put himself in the eyes at all, Si Yichen was itchy with hatred, and felt helpless, so he could only sulk himself and turned his head to find Teacher Zhou's trouble.