Part 64

"No one is forcing you, isn't all this voluntary?" Si Ye took the contract handed to him by Secretary Jiang and flipped it over to Tao Minzhi.

"You should not be unfamiliar with the company's rules. The company has lost a lot of money because of your business. The shares left by your father must be recovered immediately in accordance with the will."

How Tao Minzhi didn't understand the rules of the Si family, but whenever he did anything to discredit Si's image, the Si family has the right to take back the shares donated, not to mention that her husband also wrote in the will that if she remarries, she needs to transfer the donated shares. Retracted.

Si Yaoqian left the shares to her because she wanted her to have the right to speak in the Si family, and also hoped that she would use this to control Si Ye, but in order to prevent her from transferring the shares to outsiders, he deliberately noted this.

No matter how reluctant Tao Minzhi, she must return the shares to Si Ye.

After signing the contract, Tao Minzhi stared at Si Ye with gloomy eyes, and said something more vicious: "I should have choked you to death in the first place."

"Do you think I don't have evidence that you bought murder?" As soon as Si Ye said this, Tao Minzhi clenched his fists in surprise.

"Impossible." Tao Minzhi was convinced that she hadn't left a trace, her eyes sank, "Are you swindling me?"

Si Ye stood in front of the huge floor-to-ceiling windows. The sunlight shone in from the glass beside him and spilled on him. He carried the light on his back, so Tao Minzhi could not see his expression. He only heard his cold voice without any emotions. "I think I have done my best, so you can do it for yourself in the future."

Hearing what Si Ye said, Tao Minzhi felt flustered for no reason, "What do you mean?"

Si Ye didn't answer him any more, and walked out. He also went to the hospital to visit Chen Xu.

Chen Xu felt that she had slept for a long time, and she woke up with a headache, especially on the back of her head.

After a long memory, he remembered that he was almost kidnapped, and in the end it seemed that Si Ye came to rescue him.

The nurse came in to change his drip and found that he was awake, so he hurried to call the doctor to examine him.

"It's a bit of a slight concussion, it's not a major problem. Recently, pay attention to rest and eat lightly." The doctor exhorted.

"Okay, thank you doctor." Chen Xu felt dizzy and nauseous.

As soon as the doctors and nurses left forefoot, Si Ye came on the back foot.

"Wake up? Is there any pain?" Si Ye asked carefully, holding Chen Xu's hand.

Chen Xu wanted to shake her head, but when she moved her head, she felt dizzy, "It's okay, just a little dizzy."

Seeing his already fair face, now as white as a piece of paper, without a trace of blood, Si Ye kissed the back of his hand distressedly, "Sorry, I'm late."

"Uncle Si can't predict why he should blame himself." Chen Xu smiled slightly and hooked Gou Siye's hand with his finger.

Si Ye shook his head and buried his face in Chen Xu's hands, "I have always called people to pay attention to Si Yichen's movements, but I didn't expect him to be so courageous that he would dare to start in such a place."

"That means he is in a hurry. He knows that I have to take that road every time I go home. There are no people on that road. It's easier to pick where to start than elsewhere." Chen Xu doesn't like to hang out outside, when he is at school. I often walked with Zhu Yaoyuan and the others. When I got home, I went straight to catch the car. I wouldn't go anywhere else. It's not easy to get started at the school gate, and it's even harder to get started on the road after going back. Only he goes every time. There is no one who is best suited to start the road along the subway station.