Part 87

It was the first time that Chen Xu knew that the amusement park was so fun. He and Si Ye were not afraid of heights. After playing, not only did they lose their legs, but they were very excited.

He wore bunny ears that Si Ye bought for him. As he walked, his ears would still tremble. They looked so cute. Many pedestrians stopped to see him, and some secretly took out their mobile phones to take pictures of him.

Chen Xu noticed that someone was taking pictures of him, walked over with a cold face, and said in a polite and alienated manner: "Please delete the photo just now, please."

"Huh? Brother, you are so good-looking, let's take a few photos." The girls rushed forward and acted like a baby, hoping that he could let go of the photos on their phones.

However, Chen Xu did not eat their routines at all, and still said indifferently: "No."

Seeing that Chen Xu was so uncomfortable, the girls reluctantly deleted the photos taken from the phone and left dejectedly.

"What's the matter?" Si Ye walked over with two ice creams in his hand.

"It's okay." The coldness on Chen Xu's face instantly melted away, and he stared straight at the two ice creams in Si Ye's hands, one with strawberry flavor and the other with milk flavor, both of which he wanted to eat.

"Which one do you want?" Si Ye saw through at a glance that Chen Xu wanted both, deliberately teasing him.

Chen Xu looked at the two ice creams in Si Ye's hand with a tangled face, as if making a major decision.

"Milk..."

"It's still strawberries..."

"Which one do you want?" Si Ye asked him, holding back a smile.

Chen Xu raised her fair face, her dark eyes filled with anticipation, "Can we need both?"

Si Ye smiled and didn't say a word. Chen Xu knew that there was nothing wrong with his expression. It would be nice to let him eat one, but he was delusional about two. It was a real whimsical and whimsical.

Seeing Chen Xu's upset look, Si Ye couldn't help being so cute, "You choose one, and I will let you taste the other one."

Chen Xu's eyes lit up when he heard this, "Uncle Si, you are so smart."

If it weren't for ice cream on both hands, Si Ye really wanted to take people into his arms and kiss him, especially when his children were wearing bunny ears on their heads.

Finally, Chen Xu chose milk flavor because he wanted to see Si Ye eat strawberry flavor.

I thought Si Ye would resist it. After all, many boys are more resistant to strawberry-flavored things that are full of girly styles. For example, Zhu Yaoyuan and Qin Yuzhen, after learning about it, bought him a strawberry-flavored lipstick. Every time I watch Zhu Yaoyuan bite the bullet, Qin Yuzhen feels especially amused.

"Uncle Si, don't you reject the strawberry smell?" Chen Xu asked curiously.

Si Ye looked at him suspiciously, "The taste is okay."

Hearing what he said, Chen Xu understood that Si Ye's brain circuit did not go there at all. A truly mature man would not be affected by external factors, and would not think that wearing pink is a mother and eating strawberry-flavored food. It's not enough for men.

Suddenly Chen Xu was moved to Si Ye again.

He took a bite of his ice cream, craned his neck to taste the strawberry in Si Ye's hand.

Si Ye watched him roll the pink ice cream into his mouth, like a kitten drinking water secretly, but he couldn't look away from Chen Xu's ruddy lips.