Part 57

"Fuck! How could my goddess have so much black material?! I don't believe it!" Zhu Yaoyuan sat up abruptly from the bed with shocked expression on his face.

"I just said that your goddess is a green tea. You don't believe it." Tang Zhen was also checking Weibo. He actually saw it two days ago and didn't tell Zhu Yaoyuan. He was worried that he would not be able to bear it. Zhu Yaoyuan still saw it.

"How is it possible! She is so beautiful and gentle, how could she be such a person!" Zhu Yaoyuan couldn't believe it. His goddess Bai Churui was actually a two-faced person, and she would try to suppress them as long as she saw new people with aura. I was afraid that they would threaten themselves.

Later, it was even revealed that when Bai Churui first debuted, there was a gold master with a big backing. He held Bai Churui all the way up, but the other party could be Bai Churui's father at his age, as well as his family. Bai Churui even pretended to be engaged with the other party's wife. After the relationship was over, his wife treated her as a goddaughter. Later, when she learned about her and her husband, she was disgusting and divorced with her husband. This was why Bai Churui broke the relationship with her funder.

All these things were hammered, and Bai Churui's fans collapsed on the spot.

Si Ye took his coat and walked out. Chen Xu went home today. It was difficult for him to get off work. The employees of the company were shocked when he saw Si Ye leave on time.

Secretary Jiang came over, "Director, Miss Bai is asking to see you."

"No." Si Ye didn't stop in his footsteps, and walked into the elevator with a cold expression.

Secretary Jiang followed closely, and whispered to Si Ye: "Young Master Chen has found out something related to Young Master Xu."

Si Ye raised his brow slightly and gave Secretary Jiang a look, and Secretary Jiang showed him the information.

"The private investigator found out that Master Xu was indeed not the child of the Chen Yue couple. He was suddenly carried back by Master Chen sixteen years ago. The servants of the Chen family all rumored that it was Master Chen's illegitimate child."

"Sixteen years ago..." Si Ye's brows bulged up a small hill. This number was too sensitive and familiar to him.

Sixteen years ago, many things happened, and every one of them made him unforgettable in his life.

At the age of twelve, he was kidnapped and locked up in a chemical factory. His body was severely injured, but no one came to rescue him. In the end, he ran away desperately by himself. He was sent abroad to heal his body. In this year, his only nephew was lost.

Si Ye's eldest brother and sister-in-law have a son, Si Lin, who was lost 16 years ago. Si Jinwen and his wife Sun Keting have never given up looking for this child, but no matter how they find it, they can't get any news about Si Lin. No matter who it is, it is clear to everyone that Si Lin is more than auspicious.

As a result, Sun Keting suffered from depression. Si Yichen was also taken by Tao Minzhi during this time and often accompanied Sun Keting. Sun Keting's illness gradually recovered. After learning that Si Yichen's mother had a dystocia and died while giving birth to him, his father was sad and overwhelmed. The next child went abroad to relax forever, so Sun Keting and Si Jinwen adopted Si Yichen on Tao Minzhi's suggestion.

When Si Ye was sixteen years old, Si Jinwen and Sun Keting got news about Si Lin. Even though they had received too many wrong news over the years and had too many happy events, they still insisted on staying overnight. I rushed over and didn't want to delay for a moment, but that night, the couple suffered a series of car accidents. Both of them were killed in the sea of ​​flames. When Si Ye received the news abroad, it seemed like the world had fallen apart, and their family was completely torn apart.