Part 47

Si Jing still wanted to ask, but it was a pity that Si Ye had come down, and she was also afraid of Si Ye, so she closed her mouth obediently and continued to eat her own salad.

Chen Xu prefers Chinese breakfast and drank porridge in silence with a dark face. Si Ye sat beside him and served him dishes.

"In the early morning, who made you feel bad?" Si Ye asked pointedly.

Before Chen Xu said anything, Si Jing first said, "I said Si Ye, why is your wife as old-fashioned as you at a young age? You are both so rigid, so what's the fun in life."

Si Ye glanced at her faintly, "You are convergent. A few days ago, I was photographed with two young men hanging out in a swimming pool. It took a lot of money to press it for you."

Si Jing said dismissively: "I just don't understand. I don't care about Si's affairs and always shoot me what I do. Because of this, my mother recently ordered me not to go out and was so bored. "

"Speaking of, my mother and your mother had a quarrel yesterday. My mother was so angry that she poached me and scolded me early in the morning, saying that I am not capable and do not seek to make progress." Si Jing held his face with one hand. One hand held the chopsticks and poked the soft-boiled egg on the plate. The half-boiled egg yolk was flowing on the plate. Si Jing used the chopsticks to make the egg yolk all over the plate.

"I'm not her, half of the person who fell into the soil, still thinking about..." Si Jing didn't finish the following words, but both Si Ye who were present knew what the second half of her words were.

Si Wanping can be said to be the heart of Sima Zhao, and everyone knows it, whether it is in the Si family or the outside world is no secret.

After Si Jing poked the sweet-boiled egg, he put down his chopsticks, raised his eyelids and looked at Si Ye and said, "But your mother didn't please me either."

Si Ye doesn't care about Tao Minzhi and Si Wanping who loses and who wins in the quarrel.

Chen Xu quietly eats breakfast next to her, her left ear goes into her right ear, and she doesn't want to hear the gossip that pollutes her ears at all.

After breakfast, Si Jing went upstairs to sleep. She didn't care about the outsiders around her at all. She wore a light pink silk suspender skirt to outline her amorous figure, and the outside was loosely covered with a complete set. The silk coat, while walking, the coat kept falling, revealing her white shoulders and arms, with traces of ambiguity still remaining on it.

Si Ye squinted. The marks on Si Jing's shoulders are obviously new. Who was she with last night?

He called the servant to ask, "Is Si Jing in the bedroom last night?"

The servant shook his head to indicate that he was unclear.

"What's the matter?" Chen Xu asked with concern when seeing Si Ye frown, forgetting the embarrassment between them.

"It's nothing, are you ready?" Si Ye asked softly when he saw that the porridge in his bowl had been eaten.

"Yeah." Chen Xu nodded.

Si Ye has no interest in Si Jing's private life. It's just that this building is filled with Si family members. The guests are in another building. It takes half an hour to walk. Si Jing shouldn't walk half of the night. When I was young, I went to another building for a tryst.

This also means that the one who stayed with Si Jing last night was either Si Jing's husband Wei Shifeng or Si's family.

No matter who it is, as long as it is not Wei Shifeng, Si Jing is crazy.