91 - children's day

May 8, 2021 10:01 AMKMEX Mall

KMEX Mall

A gigantic curved LED display wrapped around the atrium of KMEX showing various store promotions and new movies coming out. It was the place to be seen and to be known, igniting the shopping atmosphere with excitement and possibilities. The effect has served to benefit store tenants, increasing foot traffic to their premises and enhancing brand awareness and making persuasive buyer decisions. It was one of the things Seo Dan introduced to the mall, including the outdoor jumbotron wall screen.

"Great job." Gu Seung-jun mused admiringly as colorful spring flowers swept across the display. "They remind me of those light installation shows at DDP."

"Why, have you seen them in person?" Seo Dan asked absent-mindedly as she watched the transition of advertisements. She instructed their digital manager to make sure they tell the brands in an ongoing narrative so that everything will flow and nothing will be disruptive. She even had some brands change their videos to make sure they 'fit' in the KMEX feel.

"I did, before your fashion show. It's beautiful. We should go before it ends in August." Seung-jun casually offered.

"They're not my thing. Find someone else." Seo Dan said, eyes still fixed on the screens.

"Ah Ms. Seo Dan, you're always telling me to find someone, ask someone else...But I told you there's no one else I want to go with." Seung-jun threw his hands. "When will you take my invitations seriously?"

"Hold on..." Something was off that Seo Dan had to interrupt his thought, "Are those all the ads we have? We've gone back to the beginning."

"See? This is what you do to me." Seung-jun groaned, his shoulders slumping. "Here I am being completely serious about asking you out and you'll just flick me aside and change the topic."

"I'm serious, Seung-jun." Seo Dan dragged him by his sleeve so he could stand in front of her and she could grab his head and have it angled toward the display screen. "Pay close attention. Do you see if Seri's choice shows up anywhere?"

"You only talk to me when you need me." Seung-jun muttered, but directed his lazy eyes to the dynamic screen. Seo Dan didn't let go of his head until she was sure he was watching. "Yeah, Seri's choice doesn't show."