41 - first snow

December 10, 2020 4:00 A.M.
Seoul and above

Kim Ju-meok was deep asleep in his current lodgings that he didn't notice his girlfriend had been calling nonstop. He'll wake up to 24 missed calls and will have to appease her for missing the once-in-a-year event with some bribery.

Geum Eun-dong snored through his books, the music left playing on. 

Park Kwang-beom was asleep but his alarm was set to ring him awake anytime soon.

Pyo Chi-su dreamed he didn't have to go to work the next day because he already had a private island, a yacht and a loving wife.

Seo Dan wouldn't be awake until 9 am the next day and she would be so flustered as the events of the previous evening would come rushing back or the lack thereof.

Somewhere in the streets of Seoul, the British citizen known as Alberto Gu hid like a sewer rat, cursing at his pursuers, but vowing to hit back. 

Yoon Seri shouldn't be awake, but her throat was parched so she woke up to get a bottle of water. As she was returning to her room, she spied the floating specks by her glass door. They were very few sparsely scattered flurries but it was the first snow of the year nonetheless. It was rather pointless with no one to see it with, though it made her wonder what time it must be where he was. Not for the first time she looked up to the skies as though searching for a flying object.

"Requesting push and start." Captain Lee Jeong-hyeok was at the runway, making the evening flight back to Seoul. He would learn about the snow through the radio, then musing to his co-pilot that the snow came in quite late. It was about 20 days later than the previous years, but it put him in a good mood somehow, even if he was not there to see it. He would announce that it snowed in Seoul to the plane later, delighting some passengers onboard, with the captain giving some advice to bundle up because it would get cold.