Chapter 2

Li Wenxing is also a foodie. He smells this millet porridge and feels fragrant. Now that he is invited to drink together, he immediately agrees.

    Just nodded, he was dragged back by Lin Yuan.

    Lin Yuan said to Li Sinian in a distant and polite manner: "It's time to have lunch right away. Wen Xing has eaten now, and I'm afraid I won't be able to eat it later."

    In fact, he was afraid that Li Sinian would bully Li Wenxing.

    Li Wenxing is simple and kind, stupid every day, and doesn't know his brother's methods at all. Just after graduating from a university, you have a confidant in such a big enterprise, and you can imagine its city government.

    And based on his understanding of Li Sinian, Li Sinian would definitely not be the kind of person who would give up his love because of his scruples about brotherhood.

    Li Sinian likes him. After learning that the person he likes is Wen Xing, he will definitely try his best to seduce Wen Xing and separate him from Wen Xing.

.Although a bowl of millet porridge may not yield any flowers, things related to Li Sinian still have to be guarded.

    Li Sinian had no mind-reading skills, and he didn't know that in just one minute, Lin Yuan had already filled up so much plot in his mind.

    He only thought that it was just right for Li Wenxing not to drink porridge. He had only served for one person. If it was distributed to Li Wenxing, he would not drink enough.

    After chatting for a few words, Li Wenxing took Lin Yuan back to the room, saying that he had serious business to deal with.

    Li Sinian was left in the living room again.

    Li Sinian finished the porridge, cleaned up the dishes, took a leave of absence from the company, and sat on the sofa to study the recipe.

    To maintain the body, the most important thing is to start with eating, to ensure that you eat nutrition, but you must also grasp the amount, otherwise excess nutrition will make people fat, and obesity will also cause many diseases.

.As soon as Li Sinian opened a dish, he saw that his leave message was replied.

    He directly asked his dad for leave, probably because he was too desperate in normal times, so Father Li had no doubts about his saying that he was ‘unwell,’ and he directly granted him three days’ leave.

    After a three-day holiday, Li Sinian continued to study the recipe with joy.

    Li's father Li Cheng is busy at the company, and Li's mother even Menglei is a senior lawyer. She is also very busy every day. The two of them generally don't eat lunch at home, and it is the same today.

    So today’s lunch will be about Li Sinian, Li Wenxing and Lin Yuan eating together.

    It was still early, Li Sinian told the nanny that he would cook lunch.

    Aunt Zhang was so shocked that when Li Sinian explained the ingredients that needed to be purchased for the first time, she didn't listen to a word. In the end, Li Sinian had no choice but to make a list with paper.

.Aunt Zhang took the note awkwardly, and reflected in her heart: Even if the employer makes her chin drop abnormally, she can't be distracted while the employer is talking!

    Aunt Zhang went out and bought all the vegetables around ten to forty.

    Preparation time is limited, Li Sinian plans to take a few small dishes to practice hands.