Chapter 39

Li Sinian originally only planned to take a couple of bites and just deal with it, but when Jiang Rongxuan came over, he wanted to make it a little more formal.

    It wasn't cold right now, Li Sinian made a few cold dishes and took out the cold drinks that had been frozen in the refrigerator last night.

    When Jiang Rongxuan saw him come out with a plate, he smiled and said, "My brother is so enthusiastic every time I come, and he feeds me well."

    Li Sinian heard the words and had a meal with the hand that placed the plate.

    Why have a meal, this is so strange?

    But when he looked up and saw Jiang Rongxuan's face as usual, he felt that he was thinking too much.

    Enthusiasm...Feeding...It's about eating. Every time Jiang Rongxuan comes, he is very enthusiastic, for fear that the other party will not have enough to eat.

    The food was on the table, and the two of them sat down at the table.

.Jiang Rongxuan doesn't seem to be in a particularly good mood today. He usually talks a lot when the two of them sit together for dinner, but today he has nothing to say.

    Such silence is easily distracting. Li Sinian suddenly wanted to confirm with Jiang Rongxuan that he said he helped his seniors in high school. Was he himself?

    Li Sinian raised his eyes slightly, and saw Jiang Rongxuan staring at the table with his eyes down, eating seriously.

    Probably his gaze was too hot. Within two seconds, Jiang Rongxuan also raised his gaze to meet his gaze.

    "What's wrong?"

    Li Sinian licked his mouth and asked, "I was very busy in high school, except for the knowledge in the books, but I didn't remember anything else."

    "But I recently remembered something that happened in high school. I found out... I seemed to know you before."

."It's just that I had a dream that day. I remembered that Lin Yuan had bullied his younger brother who was brought back from the house before. I didn't think it was necessary, so I helped."

    "Then I thought, Lin Yuan's family was mistaken for the younger brother of an illegitimate child. Isn't that you? Then I realized that I knew you before."

    Jiang Rongxuan nodded, "My brother finally remembered it, it's not easy."

    Jiang Rongxuan's tone was like complaining, and Li Sinian pulled his face a little embarrassingly, "In fact, you knew you and I were in the same school a long time ago? Then why didn't you tell me."

    "I just want to see when my brother will recognize me." Jiang Rongxuan said, "I imagined it for half a year at first, but it's almost a year and a half now. I really overestimate my brother."

.Li Sinian smiled apologetically, "I used to be really busy, especially busy. I don't even remember the teacher who has been with me for three years... I'm sorry."

    "It's okay, I forgive you." Jiang Rongxuan smiled at him, "Then since my brother remembered that I knew you before, then I also want to ask you a question."

    "What, you ask."

    "Do you remember what I said before, I have a secret crush for six years. I have never dared to confess to him because I was afraid of being rejected. Now I think the time is almost right, I just want to take mine Express your heart to him..."

    Li Sinian listened to him, and the more he listened, the harder he grasped the chopsticks.

    He always felt that Jiang Rongxuan would say something extraordinary next.