Chapter 11

"welcome."

    As the first guest of the ‘hotel’ in the black sweater, Li Sinian received him very warmly, with a rare slapstick attitude.

    The young man raised his head as he spoke.

    The black sweater has long legs and extraordinary temperament. Li Sinian thought he was a young man, but when the other party raised his head, he realized that this man was clearly a young man.

    The boy is tall, and his already fair complexion is even whiter with black clothes.

    His eyes are very round, his nose is tall but not sharp, and his light chestnut hair is supposed to be a good look, but because of the hostility in his eyes, people can’t believe his appearance. .

    However, he smiled when he closed Li Sinian's eyes, the hostility between his eyebrows was replaced by a Yingying smile, and the sense of distance disappeared instantly.

.Li Si has read countless people every year, and at a glance he can tell that the young man in front of him is not easy to provoke.

    But it's just the customers who come to eat. It doesn't matter whether it is powerful or not. He didn't observe too carefully, only a little boss should do.

    Li Sinian greeted the young man to sit down and handed over a menu, "See what you want to eat?"

    The black sweater did not look at the menu, but stared at Li Sinian with a smile, "Does the boss recommend it?"

    "Yeah..." Li Sinian looked down at the menu. The dishes listed above were all dishes that he received unanimous praise after repeated practice. They were all his favorites. I really want to say which one is particularly good... No, because he thinks Both are very good.

    Seeing Li Sinian frowning at the menu, his black sweater smiled deeper, "Why are you more entangled than me?"

.Li Sinian said truthfully, "Because I think these dishes are delicious, I recommend each one."

    The black sweater laughed haha, "In that case, you can give me everything on the menu."

    Li Sinian raised his eyebrows, "You can eat it all? The food is hard-won, and this shop eliminates waste."

    "Can't you take it away if you can't finish it?"

    Li Sinian looked at him for two seconds, tilted his head and smiled, "Okay, that's okay. But you ordered a bit too much, you might have to wait a bit."

    "fine."

    Li Sinian entered the kitchen.

    There are a total of 30 dishes on his small menu, as well as a few special staple foods, such as fried noodles. The total number of zero and zero totals fifty dishes, which is enough for him to make.

    The black sweater stared at Li Sinian's back, until the opponent disappeared, and he could not look back.

.He looked at the phone for a while and found it boring, so he began to look at this small restaurant.

    In all fairness, Li Sinian’s small restaurant, whether it is location or decoration, is mediocre and has no special features. It is the kind that people passing by will come in for a meal when they are hungry.

    It was because of being too common that he had to look for it for two months before finding it.

    Li Sinian's cooking speed is not too slow, but he is Buddhist and doesn't like to be anxious, so he doesn't cook very fast.