Chapter 28

"Have you heard? The little Li from the east has rented a farm and wants to recruit people from the village to work there?"

    "Today, when Mu Mu came to buy groceries, I heard him raise a mouth, saying that the annual salary is very high, 300,000 yuan a year!"

    "Three hundred thousand? Lao Wang and Lao Zhang have so much land, so they can earn 300,000 yuan a year. Let's help plant a land and open 300,000 yuan a year for each of us. Then Li Sinian is not at a loss. ?"

    "Yes, when I heard them say this, I also felt unreliable, don't be a lie."

    "I don't know. I heard that there are two people who have signed a contract with Xiao Li. Whether it is true or not, let's see what those two people say later."

    In one afternoon, the recruitment of Li Sinian Farm spread throughout the village of Mullin.

.Some people are tempted to try, some people dismissively think it is fake, but no matter what the attitude, they are looking forward to the follow-up development of this matter.

    Then the next day, Zhao Yongsheng of the butcher shop found that Guo Wei, who had always been searching for search, seemed to have made a fortune today.

    Not only was he willing to eat beef, but he also took the best tendon meat, which cost ten catties.

    Zhao Yongsheng asked Guo Wei while cutting meat for meat, "Lao Guo, why are you so generous today? How can I usually see you eating beef?"

    Guo Wei was also in a good mood, and he laughed when he spoke, "I changed my job. The boss has paid a year's salary in advance. If he is rich, he can buy some meat to eat and improve his ration."

.As soon as he heard of the advance salary, Zhao Yongsheng immediately remembered the recruitment of Li Sinian’s farm, which was raging in the village yesterday. He remembered that Guo Wei seemed to be one of the few people who directly signed the contract yesterday.

    "You said changing jobs, did you go to Li Sinian's farm to help?"

    Guo Weihe said, "Do you also know about Li Sinian's recruitment?"

    Immediately he reacted, "Yes, yesterday Li Sinian ran to several restaurants to get food, everyone should know."

    He confessed generously, "Yes, the company I was in before was about to close down, and I was worried about not having a job, so I came across Li Sinian who came to my house with a contract to get food."

    "I was thinking about how unreliable Li Sinian's company was, and it was more reliable than my previous company, so I signed it. I didn't expect Li Sinian to be really reliable, so I was charged one year's salary today. "

.Zhao Yongsheng was also surprised, "A year's salary is really 300,000 yuan?"

    "Yes, three hundred thousand, a lot of points."

    Zhao Yongsheng said: "I am also moved by what you said. In fact, my butcher's shop can't make much money in one year. Anyway, 300,000 yuan can't be made."

    "Try it when your heart touches." Guo Wei said: "The butcher shop will let your son watch. Anyway, he will be fine. You can sign for a year and try, if you can't, come back and continue to open the butcher shop."

    "Oh, yes, Li Sinian yesterday...hey, it's time to call the boss. Yesterday our boss said that if you are really worried, you can sign a three-month contract first, but the three-month contract cannot advance your salary."

    "Why don't you try signing for three months first, you see that we have all got the money, you don't have to worry about being deceived or something, just get the money a few days later."