Chapter 41

On the third anniversary of the establishment of the restaurant chain, thanks to the support of users and Jiang’s strong financial resources, it has successfully opened 3,000 stores nationwide.

    In order to give back to new and old customers, restaurants across the country decided to randomly free 100 tables for customers on the anniversary day.

    As a result, on the day of the hotel’s anniversary celebration, restaurants in major cities were crowded.

    As one of the shareholders, Li Sinian went to the first store in Sioux City to join in the fun on the anniversary day.

    Today, when the information changes so rapidly, the Internet celebrity has been forgotten every year every year. He is standing at the door of the restaurant and no one comes to respond to him. Everyone is thinking of queuing in for dinner. They are the lucky ones who are free.

    Jiang Rongxuan had just finished the meeting and saw Li Sinian from behind, speeding up his pace and walking over.

.The two of them made an appointment today to eat at the place where their business started, without Ma Chi.

    The shop manager was busy, the waiter changed batch after batch, and no one recognized that this was their boss when the two came in.

    The hotel service is now better. You can queue up on your mobile phone. The tablet is used for ordering. Even if you arrive late without an appointment, there are snacks at the door.

    Jiang Rongxuan looked at the store and said with a smile: "Brother, the conditions here are much better than the small restaurant you opened near Mullin Village. At that time, in order to buy drinks, customers had to line up under the big sun."

    "Yes, it's all your credit." Li Sinian said: "I'm serious, if we didn't have you, how could we open 3000 branches in three years."

    The food is now very fast, and after a few conversations between the two, the food is already on the table.

.Li Sinian pointed to one of the lobsters and said, "It's so fast. I just posted the recipe for the ingredients last week and it's on the table today."

    "For today's anniversary celebration, I specifically asked them to learn it quickly." Jiang Rongxuan said: "You taste it, and what is the difference with yours?"

    Li Sinian took a bite and gave him a thumbs up. "It's obviously much better than what I cooked. I don't have that knife."

    After the two of them had eaten, they called the waiter to check out. As soon as the waiter gave them the bill, he suddenly shouted, "Congratulations to the customer at table 45 for becoming the 99th free customer today!"

    As soon as the waiter next to him called, the other waiters in the shop repeated: "Congratulations to the customer at table 45 for becoming the 99th free customer today!"

.After hearing the words, customers at other tables stepped up and stuffed their mouths, for fear that they would not be able to catch up with the last free spot.

    Li Sinian was stunned.

    Are the two of them the 99th free customer? 99, why is this number so coincidentally? !

    Jiang Rongxuan turned his head and whispered to the waiter: "Call your store manager over and I will give him a bonus."

    It has been more than a year since Jiang Rongxuan's first vague confession.

    Li Sinian was interrupted at the time and did not reply. Since then, confession is like being cursed. Whenever Jiang Rongxuan asks Li Sinian what he means, there must be unexpected events to plan.