Chapter 24

After returning home, Li Sinian seriously considered Jiang Rongxuan's conditions. The more he thought about it, the more he found it feasible, so he sent a WeChat message to Jiang Rongxuan, stating that he could meet and discuss the company registration in detail.

    The restaurant chain is no better than the small restaurant he opened. In addition to the necessary documents to open the restaurant, the restaurant chain also requires a lot of work such as company registration, bank account opening and filing. In short, it is very troublesome.

    But this kind of trouble will be troublesome for a while, if he recruits people to expand the scale himself, it will definitely be more troublesome than this.

    Jiang Rongxuan quickly returned a voice message, saying that he doesn't care about these trivial matters, he just needs to prepare the formula. Of course, if he feels uneasy, he can follow it to supervise it.

    What Jiang Rongxuan meant was probably this. In fact, his original words were much more complicated than this. The specific manifestation was that he called his brother one sentence at a time, and he could hear that he really liked calling himself that way.

.Li Sinian is quite afraid of trouble, but the trouble of registering the company's shares has to follow. In case of any mistake, the follow-up will be legally responsible.

    He had an appointment with Jiang Rongxuan to meet tomorrow morning.

    After discussing the opening of a chain restaurant, Li Sinian called the beekeeper he knew to order honey.

    The beekeeper's surname is Chen, and he is in his forties this year. Everyone who knows him calls him Lao Chen, and Li Sinian also calls him the same.

    He knew the old Chen when he first came to Mulin Village. He needed someone to help clean up the house. It happened that Old Chen was free and helped him move some things, so he knew him.

    Later, Old Chen gave him some honey, saying that it was made from his own honey. Li Sinian tasted it and found it to be delicious, so he kept buying it from him.

    Now it seems that he is not the only one who thinks the old Chen's honey is delicious.

.When Li Sinian called, Lao Chen was drinking, listening to him upside down, he should have drunk a lot.

    He told Lao Chen to buy honey, Lao Chen repeated the honey several times, and then said that the honey was gone and that his family no longer kept bees.

    Li Sinian was surprised.

    To be honest, his living conditions have been good since he was a child, and he has seen a lot of good things. There are very few things that make him feel really good. Old Chen's honey counts as one.

    He felt it was a pity that such good honey was not sold anymore.

    Li Sinian asked why. Old Chen said that the girl in the family was going to college, and he couldn't make much money by selling honey. He wanted to go out to work and earn tuition for his children.

    In the past, Li Sinian would occasionally buy honey from Lao Chen, but he knew that the business of Lao Chen's house was not good, but he didn't know that the business he added had been so bleak that it was difficult to make a living.

.The old Chen family kept bees for generations. Before the Qing Dynasty died, his family's honey was exclusively for drinking in the palace.

    Because it is a royal business, they are very willing to pay for the cost of raising bees. It is precisely because of the high cost that they can produce such good honey.